Arco AmPm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arco AmPm Interview Questions

2.0

Floor Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (Redmond, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

He asked me 2 or 3 obvious questions and then hired me. The interview really felt like a formality so that he could check off a box more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (Chico, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in person and was able to speak with the manager right away. We basically did the interview right then and there and he called me the next day to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience and ability to deal with stress and multi-tasking.   2 Answers

Gas Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm.

Interview

I turned in my resume and it took a while and some determination to grab their attention. I went in a few time, nothing, I called in to check on my resume again and the manager answered asked me a few basic questions, called me back right away with an interview the next day, went in and it was short and quick, same basic questions, asked me when I could work, started the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation isn't needed, be confident, don't stress, be yourself, be prepared.

Cashier Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was three questions given to me buy a manager, while the manager talked to a soda vendor! The manager didn't even remember my name and was not even sure what posting the position was for. After the third question, the manager told me to give him 20 min to look over my resume if he could even find it. I waited I noticed that he had went directly to the back and clocked out after talking to me. I then waited 30 min and finally left.

Interview Questions

• Had I been convicted of a felony? Can I work a register? Reliable transportation.   2 Answers

Gas Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Hired through a Temp agency. I was pretty much asked if I had ever had to pump my own gas before, and then was hired. Even after a year I was still employed by the Temp agency. 1:1 quick interview with manager.
    Overall it was a quick and positive experience, I was hired right away.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever pumped your own gas   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Cashier Interview

Interview

there was no interview process to give details about. i walked in and applied and was very quickly offered the position of cashier and i accepted because i was 17 and needed a job that was part time.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy process. Called in day after turning in application. Short face to face interview. Asked basic employment questions. Started two weeks after interview so I could give current employer notice.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I felt a little nervous at first but as the interview proceeded I calmed myself and stayed positive throughout the whole process answering all the questions correctly. And also I asked some questions throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• If something happened between you and your manager. Like if he got angry at you for something you didn't do. How would you handle it?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arco AmPm in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed in the back office. Took less then 10 mins. Asked do I have cashier experience and can I work any hours. Hired me right then an there. Pay starts at 9.75. He gave me my drug test papers, gaming and alcohol papers. Got all of it it done in 3 days. Started the fourth day. Very quick and simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They need someone who's reliable. If you have a lot of things going on, not the job for you.

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arco AmPm (North Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in, filled out a app. Asked for the hiring manger. He asked me a couple questions and then he pulled me to the back right there and then to give me a interview. They hired me on the spot. It was pretty easy. Just a couple of questions and bam. You just have to a out going person

Interview Questions

• What's my availability .. Have I ever gotten fired , am I in school .. Am good with people. He hired me on the spot. When to go get my drug test the next day.   Answer Question