Arden B Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arden B

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arden B (Columbus, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

I found this job posting on Craigslist, and I was skeptical at first, but after about a week after submitting my resumé I got a phone call. First, the position I was interview at was for Wet Seal, but after my first interview I was forwarded to Arden B because the store manager thought it was a better fit for my age. The asked about the operational things that I have done in my other job, the experiences I have had in management, and why I chose to apply for The Wet Seal Group.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arden B

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arden B (Washington, DC) in April 2009.

Interview

The District Director contact me and she liked me so much, she sent me an application and background check the same day. Usually they have a face to face interview, but she loved me so much the only time I met her was when I visited my store. The work culture and benefits seemed great along with a 40% discount.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arden B in May 2010.

Interview

There was a face to face interview, then a background check, then a phon interview with the acting regional manager. Questions asked were about customer service shrink number, loss prevention, and how good are you at visual merchandising.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with customer service   1 Answer
    • On a scale from 1-10 how good are you with visuals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do NOT allow you to negotiate the rate... it's basically either take it or leave it.