Ardene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene in February 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview. The interviewer was very friendly and she asks a lot of questions to you like everything that you've written down on your resume. Remember to be enthusiastic, friendly and smile during the interview. The questions consist of your background, your knowledge in customer service, what are your strengths and weaknesses and experience with customers. Goodluck!

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met up with the store manager and she was great. The interview went by smoothly and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. She asked me basic questions that were easy to answer. It wasn't super formal, she had a laid back attitude and a good personality. I would highly recommend applying here, it's a good first job to have.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ardene?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ardene (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Went with manager into the back area, very short, and typical interview questions. Manager cut the interview shorter than normal since it was a busy day, still got an offer though.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you overcome your weakness?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contact by phone the next day to set up an interview. I was able to come in the next day. The actual interview was about 15 minutes in length. I was asked about customer service, and why I applied at the store. After the questions we went over policies, dress code and daily tasks.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied Thursday and got a call the following Monday. During the interview, I came in 15 minutes early was interviewed right away. The interview lasted 15 minutes with lots of questions. It was an average interview, but the interviewer was so serious and didn't give me any smile. After the interview, she told me that they'd give me a call if they're interested in me and walked away.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most about your previous job and what did you like the least?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your supervisor told you that you need to improve in something?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to resolve a conflict between your co-workers.   Answer Question
    • What do you think are some of the challenges in working in retail?   Answer Question
    • What do you think would happen if you came in late for work?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

basic questions eg. why do you want to work here? Do you have any work experience? etc I got pretty nervous as it was my first interview so I'm not surprised I didn't get the job. As for what to wear, visit the store prior to your interview to get a feel for what the other staff wear, and then take it up a notch...it IS retail so I don't recommend the typical neutral blazer and dress pants.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemère, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Rosemère, QC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.ca, got called within 24 hours to do a 5 minute phone interview. 24 hours later I was called by the manager and told that I had been selected to do an interview in person. After the interview was done, I was told to apply on ArdeneCareers.com to apply for that store, and that once I had done that I would be called back to be told if I had been hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself..?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Ardene?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had a really difficult time with a client, and needed to discuss the store policy with them, and how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had exceptional service at a store and what did they do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time where you went above and beyond for a client to make them happy..?   Answer Question
    • What are your availabilities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

Quick and easy.
    Was offered the job the next day.
    Basic questions.
    As long as you're outgoing and can answer the questions best as possible you will be fine.
    Managers mainly care about availability and personality.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Interview

Easy and quick. Regular interview questions. Pretty much only asked behavioural questions, just your typical stuff. Also asked questions about availability and if you've had previous retail experience. They prefer if you do, however they are willing to train if you don't.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the manager a week later, and was able to book an interview the day she called. She asked me the typical retail questions about the first impressions of the store, and how well I work within a team setting. Was offered the job on the spot, and started the week after.