Ardene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

2.1

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after couple of days for a face to face interview. The interviewer was very friendly. She gave a brief information about the company and the role. Then she asked about why do you want to work for ardene? What is customer service mean to you? How do handle a dispute with a co worker? What do you do if you see someone stealing money? The interview went well and she asked me to call the store sometime the next week. Its been three weeks now and I can not get hold of her. She is never available on the phone. They should be at least informing the candidates if they are not selected or at least attend their call and say that you are not selected. I find it very unprofessional.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

So I arrived on time to the location and the manager just came out and we sat outside on a mall bench. The interview questions were quite stereotypical, and not like my previous one at all. So I ended up sounding quite stereotypical as well in my answers (My opinion). She asked 5ish questions and it was really quick. After completing the her questions, she asked if I had any questions. And that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Describe yourself in 3 words.
      Why do you want to work at Ardene?
      Availability.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene (Regina, SK (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and got a call after a week for a face to face interview. Interview was very easy. I was asked about past experiences in retail and customer service. How comfortable working in odd timings and holidays? How many hours comfortable to work for a week? And lastly if i have any other questions.

I got an offer letter after by the following weekend. Submitted work permit details and other personal details at website after accepting offer.

Interview Questions

• past experiences in retail and customer service. How comfortable working in odd timings and holidays? How many hours comfortable to work for a week? And lastly if i have any other questions.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene (Regina, SK (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email after two week for a face to face interview. The interview was easy. I was asked about past experiences in retail and customer service. How comfortable working in odd timings and holidays? How many hours comfortable to work for a week? And lastly, if I have any other questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) What motivates you as a sales associate position?
      2) Why do you want to work for Ardene?
      3) What will you do in your leisure time?
      4) What is the most important characteristic of a sales associate?
      5) Why did you leave your previous job?
      6) What will you enjoy as a sales associate position?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

Quick response to an emailed resume. Was brought into a small back room for the interview. Interview was fairly standard, though had a lot of questions about ability to work around drama.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a job that had a lot of drama, how do you handle drama, etc...   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met up with the store manager and she was great. The interview went by smoothly and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. She asked me basic questions that were easy to answer. It wasn't super formal, she had a laid back attitude and a good personality. I would highly recommend applying here, it's a good first job to have.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ardene?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat outside the store and was asked a few basic questions about previous experience and why Ardene. I was interviewed by the store manager so the process was quick. If you are interviewed by the assistant or third key first, you will have a second screening by the store manager before you are hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene in February 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview. The interviewer was very friendly and she asks a lot of questions to you like everything that you've written down on your resume. Remember to be enthusiastic, friendly and smile during the interview. The questions consist of your background, your knowledge in customer service, what are your strengths and weaknesses and experience with customers. Goodluck!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemère, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Rosemère, QC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.ca, got called within 24 hours to do a 5 minute phone interview. 24 hours later I was called by the manager and told that I had been selected to do an interview in person. After the interview was done, I was told to apply on ArdeneCareers.com to apply for that store, and that once I had done that I would be called back to be told if I had been hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself..?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Ardene?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had a really difficult time with a client, and needed to discuss the store policy with them, and how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had exceptional service at a store and what did they do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time where you went above and beyond for a client to make them happy..?   Answer Question
    • What are your availabilities?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy and quick. Regular interview questions. Pretty much only asked behavioural questions, just your typical stuff. Also asked questions about availability and if you've had previous retail experience. They prefer if you do, however they are willing to train if you don't.