Ardene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week after. I arrived 15 minutes early, the manager then took me outside the store for the interview. The process took about 10 minutes. She asked about my work history, words that describe me and briefly ensured that my references would be able to pick up.
    Overall, the manager was very nice. She didn't ask any other questions and stated that it was because had no fashion retail experience. (Even though I did work as a sales associate before and told her that)
    She mentioned a lot about what Ardene was about and how they wanted someone who knew fashion and what would look good on a customer that comes in.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ardene (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. She took me to a table outside and asked me about 20 minutes worth of questions. She started with basic questions like describing myself, my weakness, who I look up to/admire. Then moved on to a lot of questions about my past experiences, what were my biggest struggles and how I overcame them, etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

So I applied online and within 2 days I got an interview mostly because it's back to school with is the time a lot of jobs hire and when the manager called she asked me to bring a copy of my resume, I didn't do that due to going being in the hospital a couple of hours prior too. When I got there I went and told a coworker that I had an interview, the manage came out and walked me upstairs for the interview and then did the interview and left.
    Within three days I got a call back saying I got the job. Upon being hired you have to do online paperwork and then call your manager and she will give your your start day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ardene (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in person, got a call a week later for an interview. I was interviewed at the same time with 2 other girls. I was really nervous especially since it was sort of like a group interview rather than one on one. Never got a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within two weeks for an interview. I was interviewed in a change room they used as storage, and found the hiring manager to be rude to me.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty short, not too hard. They just wanted you to know that it wasn't an easy job that you're up for. As long as they know that you can take constructive criticism and that you're willing to work really hard, you should be fine. They also focus a lot on teamwork and that you're in a fast paced environment with a lot of pressure, so you must be able to work under those conditions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spruce Grove, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene (Spruce Grove, AB (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

They were very disorganized and when interviewing me, selected the resume for the wrong person, resulting in the questions that they had prepared to be for someone else and reduced the ability to which I could present myself through what I had applied for and included in my resume.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called in for an interview. The manager was super nice and made me feel comfortable. Asked pretty standard interview questions. The process took about 10 minutes. Asked about my strengths and weaknesses and certain scenarios to prove them. Ended up getting a call the next day saying I was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene in July 2017.

Interview

Went into the interview about 5 minutes early, where a few other girls were waiting for their interviews as well. We had our interviews separately. The manager took me to a bench outside of the store for the interview. She was really friendly and it was simple and fast, took maybe 10 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene in June 2017.

Interview

She asked a list of questions and then wrote my answers down on a sheet of paper. I was mostly nervous at the time. After the interview, I didn't think I got the job but a few days later they called me and offered me a position!