Ardene Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ardene (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I looked online for what job postings any store near me had, if any. I found one I liked and applied to it, attaching my resume and other information. About a week and a half later, I got a call asking to come in a few days later for an interview. I went to the interview and answered some basic questions interview, it was over quickly so I thought I didn’t get the job. However I was contacted the next day, being offered the position. Be yourself and good luck!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ardene

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a casual interview with the supervisor on duty. She brought me to the back of the store and looked at the resume I had brought. The first thing she asked was my availability. She wasn't overly friendly but could've been more approachable.

The supervisor asked me about my previous job and to describe myself. The thing she always went back to was when I was available to work, so it was an easy interview since I didn't have to answer many situational or personal questions.

At the end, she told me to call if I wanted to work there. I decided against it due to personal reasons, not so much because of the interview.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Woodbridge, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Good hiring process, asked relevant questions such as describing yourself, past employment, hours of availability. Not too long of an interview, around fifteen minutes. Very easy navigation through the store, not hard to reach manager. Workers were respectful.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ardene (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I came a little bit early but she wasn't there yet, so I was told to browse around the store until she arrived. Then the Manager took a small group of us into the food court and took turns asking us brief questions. Overall it was very casual and she was very nice.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ardene in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the store two days later and scheduled an interview later on in the week. I arrived 10 minutes early and asked for the manager, and the employee said she was on break. The assistant manager then brought me into the back room and the interview took less than 10 minutes. The interview was very relaxed and she didn't look at me very much, she said the questions were not hers so she just read them off the paper and I answered. It has been a week but I have not heard from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

So I arrived on time to the location and the manager just came out and we sat outside on a mall bench. The interview questions were quite stereotypical, and not like my previous one at all. So I ended up sounding quite stereotypical as well in my answers (My opinion). She asked 5ish questions and it was really quick. After completing the her questions, she asked if I had any questions. And that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Describe yourself in 3 words.
      Why do you want to work at Ardene?
      Availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after couple of days for a face to face interview. The interviewer was very friendly. She gave a brief information about the company and the role. Then she asked about why do you want to work for ardene? What is customer service mean to you? How do handle a dispute with a co worker? What do you do if you see someone stealing money? The interview went well and she asked me to call the store sometime the next week. Its been three weeks now and I can not get hold of her. She is never available on the phone. They should be at least informing the candidates if they are not selected or at least attend their call and say that you are not selected. I find it very unprofessional.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

Quick response to an emailed resume. Was brought into a small back room for the interview. Interview was fairly standard, though had a lot of questions about ability to work around drama.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a job that had a lot of drama, how do you handle drama, etc...   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview. No pressure and the Manager is really friendly. She asked me some basic questions and two situational questions like "If you had an argument with your co-worker what will you do?" or "policy or customer satisfaction"

I really want to work in Ardene but because of my issues with my permit, I sadly declined the offer... but they told me that I can apply again and they'll keep my resume :)

my permit issue

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene in September 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back, we sat on a bench outside of the store for the interview since there was no where in the store to do so. The store manager interviews me and then the assistant manager interviewed me afterwards. They went in and talked briefly then came out and offered me the job. They told me to call when i received the job offer through email which took about 2 days and i started a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, what do you have to offer, availability, does work come before personal life etc.   Answer Question