Ardene Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ardene (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I looked online for what job postings any store near me had, if any. I found one I liked and applied to it, attaching my resume and other information. About a week and a half later, I got a call asking to come in a few days later for an interview. I went to the interview and answered some basic questions interview, it was over quickly so I thought I didn’t get the job. However I was contacted the next day, being offered the position. Be yourself and good luck!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ardene

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ardene (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I came a little bit early but she wasn't there yet, so I was told to browse around the store until she arrived. Then the Manager took a small group of us into the food court and took turns asking us brief questions. Overall it was very casual and she was very nice.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ardene in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the store two days later and scheduled an interview later on in the week. I arrived 10 minutes early and asked for the manager, and the employee said she was on break. The assistant manager then brought me into the back room and the interview took less than 10 minutes. The interview was very relaxed and she didn't look at me very much, she said the questions were not hers so she just read them off the paper and I answered. It has been a week but I have not heard from them.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a casual interview with the supervisor on duty. She brought me to the back of the store and looked at the resume I had brought. The first thing she asked was my availability. She wasn't overly friendly but could've been more approachable.

The supervisor asked me about my previous job and to describe myself. The thing she always went back to was when I was available to work, so it was an easy interview since I didn't have to answer many situational or personal questions.

At the end, she told me to call if I wanted to work there. I decided against it due to personal reasons, not so much because of the interview.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Woodbridge, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Good hiring process, asked relevant questions such as describing yourself, past employment, hours of availability. Not too long of an interview, around fifteen minutes. Very easy navigation through the store, not hard to reach manager. Workers were respectful.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

the manager of the store will call you on the day of or a day prior for your interview & upon entering the store you will be asked to take a seat in the back room for your interview (aprox 15 mins)

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? what are your qualities ? whats your availability ?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later to come into the store to be interviewed. The interviewer took me out of the store and we sat on a mall bench and she asked me questions. She did not introduce herself and just sat down and started asking me questions. After she asked her questions she looked up at me and asked if I had any questions. After that was done she shook my hand and told me that if I got the job I would receive a call by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• If a customer said that you were rude/ not providing good customer service how would you respond?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Handed in my Resume, and was told to come in the following day! Went, me and the manager sat down and began.The interview was average, she asked alot of questions.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ardene (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied Thursday and got a call the following Monday. During the interview, I came in 15 minutes early was interviewed right away. The interview lasted 15 minutes with lots of questions. It was an average interview, but the interviewer was so serious and didn't give me any smile. After the interview, she told me that they'd give me a call if they're interested in me and walked away.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most about your previous job and what did you like the least?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your supervisor told you that you need to improve in something?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to resolve a conflict between your co-workers.   Answer Question
    • What do you think are some of the challenges in working in retail?   Answer Question
    • What do you think would happen if you came in late for work?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

basic questions eg. why do you want to work here? Do you have any work experience? etc I got pretty nervous as it was my first interview so I'm not surprised I didn't get the job. As for what to wear, visit the store prior to your interview to get a feel for what the other staff wear, and then take it up a notch...it IS retail so I don't recommend the typical neutral blazer and dress pants.