Ardene Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ardene Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Ardene

1.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemère, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Rosemère, QC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.ca, got called within 24 hours to do a 5 minute phone interview. 24 hours later I was called by the manager and told that I had been selected to do an interview in person. After the interview was done, I was told to apply on ArdeneCareers.com to apply for that store, and that once I had done that I would be called back to be told if I had been hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself..?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work at Ardene?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where you had a really difficult time with a client, and needed to discuss the store policy with them, and how did it go?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a time when you had exceptional service at a store and what did they do?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a time where you went above and beyond for a client to make them happy..?   Answer Question
  • What are your availabilities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ardene

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

Quick and easy.
    Was offered the job the next day.
    Basic questions.
    As long as you're outgoing and can answer the questions best as possible you will be fine.
    Managers mainly care about availability and personality.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy and quick. Regular interview questions. Pretty much only asked behavioural questions, just your typical stuff. Also asked questions about availability and if you've had previous retail experience. They prefer if you do, however they are willing to train if you don't.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the manager a week later, and was able to book an interview the day she called. She asked me the typical retail questions about the first impressions of the store, and how well I work within a team setting. Was offered the job on the spot, and started the week after.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online , and got an email to come in for an open interview a few days later. Came in that day and got the call that I was hired when I got home that evening.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardene (Hamilton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- applied online to several different locations in my area
    - received phone call approx. one week later, set up interview for following day
    - met with store manager who was very friendly + approachable
    - found quiet area outside of store to sit and talk
    - basic interview questions, was offered a job 10 minutes into our meeting

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between satisfying a customer or following the store rules which would it be?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied called the next day foe an interview the following day

She was very poorly dressed (for a fashion store I thought this was a big deal)
    Bad attitude (very rude and aggressive)
    20 minutes late & i was 20 minutes early so i ended up waiting 40 minutes
    She yelled at an employee to get back into the store while i was in the middle of an answer
    Wouldn't want to work for her to be honest
    She seemed really upset at something.

Couple weeks later that store location closed down...so i guess I'm happy i didn't get an offer.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ardene (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

asked a bunch of questions like how can i contribute to the company? went into a box filled small back room and one on one the manager and i had the interview. she asked me some questions about how i handle gossiping and drama because she was tired of dealing with it she said.

Interview Questions

• what experience in your previous job would you say would help you here at ardene?   2 Answers