Ardent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ardent Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The HR director made contact and sent the office address. Upon arrival, the HR director escorted me to meet the hiring manager. The interview was in a comfortable conference room.

Clinical Informatics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ardent Health (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2016.

Interview

Collaborative with representation from business owners and the IT department. Ask the series of situational questions as well as in my opinion questions. This was my second interview and more comprehensive as it included people from the business unit as well as members from the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about your last position and why?   1 Answer

Clinical Director of Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ardent Health (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Conversation with VP in her office for about 10 minutes. Interviewed/conversed with peers in a conference room for about 40 minutes. Interview with team I would be managing for probably close to 90 minutes. Final conversation with the VP again for 15 minutes. 1 phone call with HR to discuss relocation package and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you will gain our trust in the role as Director   1 Answer

Ardent Health Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Director of Talent Marketing & Relations

Thank you for your feedback!

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ardent Health in December 2008.

Interview

I did very well in the phone interview, I was provided an onsite interview. However in the end, I found out that Intel doesn't sponsor H1 visa, and because I didn't have work permit in the US, I can't work for Intel. The phone interview was cordial and pleasant. Most were behavior questions, it's an entry level position, therefore not much technical experience was needed.

Interview Questions

Ardent Health Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Director of Talent Marketing & Relations

Thank you for your review.