Arent Fox Trademark Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arent Fox

1 Interview Review

Trademark Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arent Fox (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called me first and informed me that she had received my resumé, and I seemed to be a good match for some of her clients. One of them was Arent Fox. She forwarded my resumé to the firm, and I was invited for an interview a couple of days later. When I came in, I was surprised that I had to take a Word, an Excel, and a proof-reading test again (considering the fact that I had already done it for the recruiter just 2 days prior and passed with flying colors). I was then interviewed by the Human Resources representative who was very nice and pleasant. She asked me questions that you could find on any website offering job-hunting tips like, Why would you be a good match? What are your strongest qualities? What is your expected salary? Pretty generic interview questions. Then she went over the benefits that sounded terrific: 4 weeks of vacation, paid holidays, 401K and the list went on and on. It sounded very impressive and generous. Then four ladies came in - senior management/directors. They were extremely nice and encouraged conversation, but to the point. Questions were pretty similar to that of the Human Resources, but I could tell they wanted personality and were evaluating my interpersonal skills. The interview went really well. One of the ladies then told me that I might have to come in for a second interview-that's when one of their missing directors would be in. A few days later I was invited again and talked to two very nice attorneys who I would be working with. They were very pleasant, but not very aggressive interviewers. It was pretty simple. I was offered the job that same evening. The whole process from the first recruiter call to the job offer took a little over a week. The salary I was offered was exactly what I put in my application - $42,000. I was to start after my background check would be completed (around 2 weeks), but ended up accepting another, higher-paying opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job? What are you looking for in this opportunity?   1 Answer