Argos Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

Quite a casual format, group task and one on one interview with the store manager, basic questions about previous experience and what skills you can bring to the role and why you want to work for the company, general competency questions and some scenario based questions to see your response to spontaneous situations

Interview Questions

• one example of your fantastic customer service in a previous job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argos

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed! It was a group interview, we was split into teams to write about pro and cons of examples the people there gave us! And then we got given spaghetti and marshmallows to build the tallest tower, then we all gathered round again to see if we had any questions that we wanted to ask! After that they said they would let us know in 2-4 working days, I got an email the next day saying I got the job!

Negotiation

I think you have to stand out by volunteering to speak when in the group about the pros and cons, and when it comes to the spaghetti and marshmallows challenge, make sure you come up with ideas!

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Handed in application form, received a call about assessment centre. Went to the assessment centre where they chose candidates to interview. Went to the interview and got the job.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bromley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argos (Bromley, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were a few questions around yourself and your background and past jobs and few test based questions on retail maths and English etc. mostly easy. very friendly staff and helpful in interview with nerves

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argos in May 2009.

Interview

I handed an application form in and within a week i was interviewed for the job it was for a temporary xmas job. I didnt really get asked much just what i had been doing as i was out of work, what hours i could work as the more available you are the better chance you have, and what makes a good customer advisor which i replied saying making the customer happy is the main priority making ther experience in store a friendly quick process so they want to come back.