Find jobs for Analyst

Argus Information & Advisory Services Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 123 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Argus Information & Advisory Services

Application

I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Interview

Used on campus recruitment process, phone screen and several follow-up interviews regarding experience, qualifications, and some case questions - spoke to a total of five people. Response came a few weeks after the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Pick a challening project and walk me through the steps you took to complete it
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was a nice entrance into the corporate American workforce. Classic consulting style interview that mixed between personal questions and critical thinking scenarios. Dress around the office seemed pretty formal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

341.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Argus Information & Advisory Services~108135
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

2 phone interviews and then 1 onsite – 1st was behavioral, 2nd asked case study question (e.g. how much credit card expenditure in a year in the US) and then 1 onsite with 4 hour long interviews. Questions are similar to others described here (case study, credit card industry questions) with one interviewer throwing in curveballs (describe credit card company P&L, difference between OLS and logistic regression, etc.)

Interview Questions
  • What is the relationship between Risk & Return?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in Aug 2016

Interview

Was called unexpectedly during the middle of the day for a phone screening, the HR representative started off asking a little about my background and education, mostly to verify if my candidacy was at all relevant it seemed and maybe to look out for any red flags since it wasn't a particularly thorough line of questioning. Then moved on to my motivation for applying. Then set something up with the hiring manager for the following week. Hiring manager wasn't particularly enthusiastic from the get-go but wasn't negative either, asked about my experience, this time to get an idea of whether it would be an asset for the position and team it seemed, asked about my motivation for applying specifically to the company, then finished by asking a mental math market sizing question before allowing any questions I might have had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argus Information & Advisory Services

Application

I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in May 2014

Interview

I went through 3 phone calls and got an offer in a week. The interviews included basic personal experience, expectation on future job, industry knowledge, and a case. The company will consider you for different positions and ask about your preference.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of your experience which indicated that you fit in the position.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY)

Interview

The Hiring Process starts with a phone call from HR where they ask some general questions like "Why Argus?", etc etc. From there, a in site interview will be scheduled. If you drive to the office, they cover your parking expense which is great. If you take other means of transportation, you can get reimbursed.

Interview Questions
  • The questions fall under 3 categories: 1. The General/ Basic interview questions: Strengths/weakness, Tell me about yourself, Why this company?, Why this specific role?, etc etc 2. Behavioral Questions: What would you do if you were in this particular situation...?, How would you handle this situation...? 3. Questions where they test how you think: Might be computational but its not about getting it right or wrong. They just want to know your thought process.
16 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in May 2013

Interview

I had an interview over the phone in the beginning and called me for in person. While having phone interview , I have clearly mentioned them I'm recent graduate and don't have hands on skills in SQL. Unfortunately, there were some interviewers, they didn't even look at my profile and started asking me questions from Hard Core SQL. Even though I was applied for junior position. This was bad experience ever with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me questions for the SQL developer position but I was applied for a Jr. Position. Never seen this type of company before.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in Mar 2013

Interview

I applied online. The interview process consists of 1 phone interview and 1 onsite interview. The phone interview is about technical expertise and onsite interview is about a case study and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in Dec 2012

Interview

Phone interview: ask about project experience on resume Onsite interview: met with 4 people from senior analyst to senior manager, been asked with all types of questions: resume, project, SQL, credit card, risk, and etc.

Interview Questions
  • How would you estimate the first month market demand in the U.S for the new iphone?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Interview

phone interview, then onsite interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews