Argus Information & Advisory Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate

Create your profile to get personalized information

Argus Information & Advisory Services Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Associate Interview

Interview

Had one phone interview and one on site interview.
Two brain teasers and some behavioral questions for the phone interview.
Some brain teasers, market sizing, and more behavioral questions from three interviewers for the on site interview.

Interview Questions

• How many cups of Dunkin Donuts coffees do you think are sold per day in Manhattan?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I saw this opening from our university's career site, and I applied on Argus website. I heard back from the HR within a week. Had an initial phone screen with HR and got the opportunity to have the second phone interview with the manager on the same day. Two days after the phone interview I got the final round Skype interview. I talked with 4 people within the team including principal, senior managers and associate analyst. The final round took 2.5h and I had 4 back-to-back interview with team members. After that I got an additional phone interview with another team member after a week. And a week later the HR called me with an offer. Overall the whole hiring process is very professional and efficient. People at Argus are really nice and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions such as: Why Argus? Why this position? What's your short term and long term career goal? Describe a quantitative/analytics project.

Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation with an HR representative to understand my interest in Argus and the skills/background I would bring with me.
    The phone interview was 30 minutes and began by walking through my resume, describing what I know about Argus and who they were. I was questioned about an analytical project I worked on and what decisions I made throughout. The interview concluded with a marketing sizing question and any questions I had at that time.

Associate Interview

Interview

I had phone interview with HR, then Skype interview with many people, I applied from another city, so I did not do in person interview, interviewers are very nice and friendly

Interview Questions

• I dont remember, questions were very generic, nothing too hard, I was asked a logic question, which was kind of hard   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

The interview process was very seamless. The team was very informative, and answered all of my questions. They seemed genuinely interested in my background and how I be a fit for the organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. HR recruiter got in touch with me about a week later to setup a phone interview. Then she scheduled me for a phone interview with a manager for the next day. Manager calls the next day, only to say he needs to reschedule so we reschedule for the same day but a couple of hours later because he says he's traveling. He calls back (and is still traveling) he says he hasn't even read my resume. I assume that also means he hasn't read through my Linkedin profile. It's so dumb to do an interview without reading up on a candidate. If a candidate showed up to an interview with no knowledge of the company or position that would not end well for the candidate, would it?

Interview Questions

• What is the sum of all numbers from 1-50?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (Ithaca, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to our university career fair and talked with the recruiter. She was interested in the my work experience and projects. She passed my resume to the HR and the HR scheduled a phone interview. During the interview I introduced myself first and went through my resume. The interviewer talked about what he did in the company and their teams.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked a lot of very tech problems, especially about cleaning messy data because most of their work was to clean dirty data of credit cards. The job he told me was different from the description and what I expected.   Answer Question