Argus Information & Advisory Services Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Argus Information & Advisory Services Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the head of HR asking me to set up a phone interview. Once I had passed the phone interview, I was asked to come into the office for a series of interviews. I had 5 interviews in one days with various managers of different teams being grilled on consumer credit, my background, why I wanted to work at this firm, technical skills, analytics history, and intelligence (brain teasers, case questions). Two days later I was called with an offer and I asked for a week to think it over. A week later I called back and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How many cars are there in Manhattan? How many wedding dresses were sold in the US last year? If I wanted to launch a new credit card product in the US, how should I do it? List the revenue components for as many consumer finance products as you can. What are the risks involved in a credit card portfolio?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Two round interviews; one is on campus, and the other was on site.

Interview Questions

• asked me to do a probability problem. talking about the poke sequence, which was a little bit of harder.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 interviews: 1st HR called for 5 minute screening interview asking me basic behavioral questions. 2nd interview: spoke to a senior analyst for about 30min. Asked me basic behavioral questions and a market sizing question. 3rd interview: went to their site.

Interview Questions

• Asked lots of Credit card questions, a market sizing question, and a brain teaser.   Answer Question