Argus Information & Advisory Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Argus Information & Advisory Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then a conversation with an employee, then a guesstimation question, then finally a skype interview where you meet with 4 members of the team (one being the HR recruiter). The first person was really condescending.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of wedding dresses sold in the U.S in 2014.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from HR and scheduled phone interview with the manager the next week. Got stood up at the time, and rescheduled with HR a week later. The interview was 15 minutes with normal questions including backgrounds, projects & experiences.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through career center website and got a first round phone interview. I was asked about my previous experience, in forms of behavior questions. Then I was asked to estimate the total flight number in one day in US. I talked about how I would estimate the number and gave a roughly guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through my school's career services

Interview Questions

• What are the factors affecting a consumer's choice of credit card?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. HR recruiter got in touch with me about a week later to setup a phone interview. Then she scheduled me for a phone interview with a manager for the next day. Manager calls the next day, only to say he needs to reschedule so we reschedule for the same day but a couple of hours later because he says he's traveling. He calls back (and is still traveling) he says he hasn't even read my resume. I assume that also means he hasn't read through my Linkedin profile. It's so dumb to do an interview without reading up on a candidate. If a candidate showed up to an interview with no knowledge of the company or position that would not end well for the candidate, would it?

Interview Questions

• What is the sum of all numbers from 1-50?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Had one phone interview and one on site interview.
    Two brain teasers and some behavioral questions for the phone interview.
    Some brain teasers, market sizing, and more behavioral questions from three interviewers for the on site interview.

Interview Questions

• How many cups of Dunkin Donuts coffees do you think are sold per day in Manhattan?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation with an HR representative to understand my interest in Argus and the skills/background I would bring with me.
    The phone interview was 30 minutes and began by walking through my resume, describing what I know about Argus and who they were. I was questioned about an analytical project I worked on and what decisions I made throughout. The interview concluded with a marketing sizing question and any questions I had at that time.

Associate Interview

Interview

I had phone interview with HR, then Skype interview with many people, I applied from another city, so I did not do in person interview, interviewers are very nice and friendly

Interview Questions

• I dont remember, questions were very generic, nothing too hard, I was asked a logic question, which was kind of hard   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

The interview process was very seamless. The team was very informative, and answered all of my questions. They seemed genuinely interested in my background and how I be a fit for the organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (Ithaca, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to our university career fair and talked with the recruiter. She was interested in the my work experience and projects. She passed my resume to the HR and the HR scheduled a phone interview. During the interview I introduced myself first and went through my resume. The interviewer talked about what he did in the company and their teams.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked a lot of very tech problems, especially about cleaning messy data because most of their work was to clean dirty data of credit cards. The job he told me was different from the description and what I expected.   Answer Question