Argus Information & Advisory Services Summer Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summer Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. The first was a basic behavioral interview with a couple of guesstimates. The second round had 3 skype interviews from different teams. Combination of technical SQL related questions, general database management questions and data cleaning questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Summer Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I applied for the position through my university's job search website. I was contacted by a recruiter in a couple of weeks to schedule me for an initial round of interviews on phone. Phone interview was decent, behavioural questions mostly and then a couple of questions on credit card business. I think I did well, cuz i got selected for the second round of skype interview.

Interview Questions