Argus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

1.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Met with 4 different vice presidents and directors in the company, along with a phone interview with an SVP. All were extraordinarily kind to me, and I felt extremely comfortable, and almost at home. The company paid for my flight and hotel to Kansas City.

Unfortunately, it has been over a month since I interviewed and I have not heard anything back since, even after writing them to ask what was going on. I would have hoped to have at least gotten an email or phone call explaining why I wasn't made an offer, but I suppose this is the norm these days. Overall, still a positive experience, though, and would go through it again.

Interview Questions

• What strategies would you employ with reporting data at this company to our clients?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Network Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and got a call from a recruiter about a week later. I had a 30 min interview with her after which she said she wanted to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. About a week later, I had a 30-45 min phone interview with the hiring manager who then said she wanted me to come in for an in person interview. I got an e-mail from a recruiting coordinator who set up an in person interview with the hiring manager, the person who would be my direct manager and someone from HR. I had to ask for time off my current job because the interview was scheduled for an entire afternoon. A few days before the interview, I got an e-mail asking me to reschedule, which resulted in me asking for more time off work. I eventually had interviews with the hiring manager and the person I would be replacing, as well as an interview with the manager I would be reporting to. Basic behavioral based interview. No interview with HR. I was assured at all points in the process that I would hear back from someone about a final decision. I did not get the position and did not hear from anyone, not even a form letter, after leaving both a voice mail and sending an e-mail. I felt this was extremely unprofessional and it left me with a poor impression of the process and the company

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based interview. There must be performance issues within the team I would have managed because there were lots of questions about managing performance, and managing associates through change.   Answer Question

Business Continuity Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Two weeks after applying I was contacted for a screening interview; then interviewed with Hiring Manager about a week after that. After about three weeks I was contacted for a trip to KC for interviews. I specifically asked for a flight early in the day to avoid problems that tend to stack up later in the day. Reservations were for 6:30 PM. Earlier in the day of the there was severe weather and I would not have made the connection at Dallas into KC. Because some flights had been canceled, the earliest I could get into KC would be the next morning (after the interviews were scheduled). I canceled the travel arrangements and coordinated with my HR contact. The trip was rescheduled for the next week. Again, I asked for a flight early in the day. The reservations were for the exact same flight time. Sure enough, there was a delay and I was going to miss my connection in Dallas (again). This time, I could get on a flight to Charlotte, NC and come in that way. The next morning I had three very nice interviews and the Hiring Manager said a decision would be made soon. After a week, I hadn't heard anything so I emailed my HR contact - no response. After another week, I saw the position had been re-posted on LinkedIn. No word at all from the company. And to this day, I still haven't received anything re: the selection process and my not hearing from them.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery?   1 Answer

Interview

Wasn't a hard interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced and how you handled it   Answer Question

Customer Service Pharmacy Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

you will meet with two or three department managers and they are so friendly and warm to allow you to relax and be your professional self. They are very thorough with the process.

Pharmacy Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process took place downtown in the DST building off of broadway. The interview went very smooth, the interviewer was professional and was easy to talk with. Most interviews are not near as laid back as their interview was.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argus (Kansas City, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic Interview Questions, 3 Mangers at a round table in the main office of the venture owner of the company. The interview was not engaging, no surprise questions, basic interview

Sales and Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus.

Interview

i m like to find a proper job as look forward to learn more and get more connected for future plan

Interview Questions

• how to get a well done sales in the company as i hope to work now?   Answer Question
    • it impossible for a just want to had more chance in my success   Answer Question