Arhaus Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arhaus Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture.

Interview

Got a call, interviewed with 4 different people. Pretty standerd , not much to say about it. I got your usual questions. They seem desperate to fill the position, I should have known and ran the other way.

Design Consultant/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Send resume, corporate HR phone interview, in-store Manager interview.....discussed upcoming changes, company history, toured the store, picked each other's brains.....general exchange of ideas, do I fit? will I add or distract?

Interview Questions

• Thorough questioning....interests, financial goals, teamwork, principles, ethics, brick & mortar compared to internet sales, customer service......   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, corporate policy, everyone starts on the same page.

Studio Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston Heights, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Boston Heights, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I showed up for an onsite interview and met with 3 people. The 2 people that were making the decision on the position did not show up. After taking a vacation day from my current position, I was asked to come in again to meet with the people that could not make it to the orignal date. We settled on a phone interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (The Woodlands, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview and a follow up inperson interview that was fine. Manager was informative and encouraging about company but hinted at corporate changes that ultimately led to hiring freeze if manager is to be believed after followup phone call by me after not hearing back after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my extensive job history and willingness to work "retail" hours.   1 Answer

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. One Skype and one in store. The skype one was so easy and the corporate lady was so nice, she made it sound like I already had the job since I had a degree in design and experience. The manager in the store that I interviewed with was so snobby. I hate the generic interview questions they ask "Tell me about a time you made someone's day special" which is basically what happened. They did give me a "test" when I was there. They had me show them how I would put together certain fabrics with certain furniture. All interviews should be like that- actually showcase what you can do, not just ask pointless questions. I honestly believe I was too qualified for the position for what they wanted me to do. I had another interview right after that one and got another job anyway.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture.

Interview

Applied with a recruiter, had a phone interview with the Director. Spent over an hour on the phone with him. Never heard back from either the Director or the Recruiter. Won't apply again. At least give the respect of a follow up email or phone call.

Interior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Sarasota, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with store manager and Regional manager. We spoke for about an hour and half. This was following a phone interview with someone from their Georgia market. I spoke with her for about 20 minutes. The conversation was very pleasant, prepared and extremely informative as to what to expect from working for their company. The questions were very specific to my understanding of what it would be like to work in their store. I was given compensation information via email before the interview which was excellent because it also outlined the benefits. I was very impressed with the onboarding process. I like the company very much. I was offered the job that afternoon over the telephone by the Store Manager.

Interview Questions

• Many sales driven questions, how would I handle expectations, attitudes of others.   1 Answer

Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Leawood, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

awesome and simple, they made it easy and the store is so beautiful its hard not to want a position here. its been a fantastic experience and I hope to continue working with this company for many years to come.

Interview Questions

• asked about experience that would help with this position.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

You have to send your application and or resume through corporate in Cleveland Ohio and wait around for then to call back and screen you by phone when they are going to interview you on the store level for the open position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you want to work for Arhaus?   1 Answer

Design & Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied by email. Spoke with recruiter by telephone. Spoke with Store Manager by telephone. Phone interviews were followed by an in person interview with the store manager. The last portion of the process was an additional telephone interview with the district director.

Interview Questions

• How does your various experience translate into value to the company and its clients?   Answer Question