Arhaus Furniture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arhaus Furniture Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture.

Interview

Got a call, interviewed with 4 different people. Pretty standerd , not much to say about it. I got your usual questions. They seem desperate to fill the position, I should have known and ran the other way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Boston, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Initial person I met with was very professional.
    The second person I met with, an HR person, was like the company cheerleader.
    She basically just sized me up to see if she liked me and agreed with the first interviewers perceptions.
    If you where a suit, and have a pulse, you are in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about the last good customer service experience you had.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my commission level and pay. I wanted more, but was happy with my initial base.
    I would have asked for more, if I had know that the hiring manger misled me about my bonus and commissions that I would make. They are basically impossible to achieve.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in August 2010.

Interview

5 seperate interviews from HR ,store manager, 2 from regional manager and one by vice president of company. There was a background and a reference check. It was done very professionally. I t took a lot of time but was well worth it in the end. I am now very happily employeed

Interview Questions

• how much money do you expect?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they actually wen to bat and never had to negotiate too much. they knew my expectations and after the last interview offered 2000 more than originall offered.