Arhaus Furniture Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arhaus Furniture Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (The Woodlands, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview and a follow up inperson interview that was fine. Manager was informative and encouraging about company but hinted at corporate changes that ultimately led to hiring freeze if manager is to be believed after followup phone call by me after not hearing back after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my extensive job history and willingness to work "retail" hours.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

You have to send your application and or resume through corporate in Cleveland Ohio and wait around for then to call back and screen you by phone when they are going to interview you on the store level for the open position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you want to work for Arhaus?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture.

Interview

It was pretty lengthy. Only because they took a long time to set up the different interviews that you had to go through. They do dangle a lot of carrots about the amount of money you can make. The money is there, but it takes awhile to reach livable wage status. They talk about the training you'll get, but there really is not much training. You're kind of thrown in, sink or swim.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the buying signals of customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It is a commission based job, so it is what it is.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in September 2013.

Interview

Standard. Great District Manager during interview- disappeared after hire with zero follow up. More about personality match without being threatening to management staff than about actual skills. Assistant Manager was her usual unpleasant self. Hoped she was having a bad day but it turns out that she's nasty everyday.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a fast paced environment? (it's not)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Raleigh, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied in January and didn't receive a phone call until March. They scheduled my interview for 2 days later which was just with the assistant manager because the manager had car trouble. I then had a second interview with the manager and regional manager just 3 days after the phone call. Questions could be tough, but the managers were friendly and interactive, not stiff. Got a call about a week later with the job offer and had to start the following monday. A very fast process once the initial interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were working with a client and a coworker comes up and says this is my client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

Online Interview and in store interview with the management. Supposed to have an interview ither in person or on the phone with the regional manager, but that never occured.

Negotiation

No negotion. You ither accept their offer or you dont!