Arhaus Furniture Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arhaus Furniture Sales Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

one of the worst companies i've ever worked for. they have really nice furniture, mostly made in the U.S. and their prices reflect that. my gripe is, their managers make all the sales, and the store manager looks the other way as managers steal sales away from salespeople. They also never tell you in the interview that you will be responsible for cleaning the entire store, including bathrooms, during the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Denver, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

The initial interview felt like I was beneath the manager and apparantly alot of people come out feeling that way. She seemed nice but repeats herself 3 to 5 times. It took about 20 minutes to actually sit down, which in some cases I've seen a half hour. I followed up with phones calls to keep on the store about being hired. The whole process was about 3 weeks long. The training was a couple days and then you are on your own. Most of the people were great. Just becareful, its sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate wages at all. It sounds like you are getting $11 and hour plus commission, however, its about $8.65 an hour. Now that they have knocked out a few percent it will be harder to make money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arhaus Furniture (Lexington, KY) in September 2009.

Interview

I did not get an offer. I was looking for part-time supplement to my job as a Realtor. I was interviewed by store manager. I believe she either did not feel my personality was right or that there would be a conflict of interest or lack of devotion due to me being a Realtor.

Interview Questions