Aria Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.6

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Met the nursing manager as well as her right-hand assistant manager. Had to have your certifications and your high school diploma with you for the interview. A lot of waiting because of clearances and reference checks.

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty much focused around patient safety and how you would approach each situation. They asked about strengths and weaknesses, your ability to not let things bother you etc. They stressed how hectic the environment can be but how worth it is as well. I had a very good interview process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview about 3 weeks later. I was called by the nurse manager the interview. Met the nurse manager in the lobby and we went to her office for the interview. The charge nurse was there as well. She was mostly talking about the floor and the kinda of patients they see. They both made me feel very comfortable. It was a positive interviewing experience. I was called two days later with a job offer.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had applied online, sent some LinkedIn emails, and received a call from their recruiter. She had a friendly tone and we organized a face-to-face interview with her and the person I would be working under.

About a week later I had gone to the facility and met many friendly staff during my 2 hours there. Both the recruiter and the HR head I had met with made the process relaxed, casual, and a joy to take part in. We had sat in a small room and each had the opportunity to ask questions and allowed me ample time to express my desire to work there and elaborate on my experience. One of the better interviews I had gone on.

About a week or so after this I received an invitation to meet with their executive HR team in a different location. This process involved me meeting with 3 different people in three separate rooms. Meeting with the CHRO was a delight and I could see why many would want to work for her. Some of her comments about me continuing to pursue education were encouraging but made it seem like right there that I would be being passed on. After meeting with another person and hearing I was in the final 3 I felt good.

About a week after I received the auto-rejection. I do wish that after advancing this far in the process there was emphasis on getting back to that candidate personally.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was nervous at first but they made me feel really comfortable. By talking to me about other things before we had the interview and that kept me calm And everything went well on the interview

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

They called to schedule for an interview within a 2 week period. During the interview, they have you take a short test to see your knowledge of the lab and routine testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, the position was initially for night shift, but I told them I could only do day and evening shift. They accommodated for me and found a way to fit me into their schedule for day and night shift only.

Cash Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neshaminy, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aria Health (Neshaminy, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Schedule time with employer - Interview in Neshaminy. Overall this interview process will take around 15-20 minutes. Questions are easy, they teach you everything when you come in so your expereince doesn't really important, as long as you're motivated.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience? ( Dont need to be related to the job )   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

the social work supervisor and care management supervisor met with me once for a half hour. then I had to get four references for hr. finally I had to complete the physical with business health. at this point I was asked to attend a 3 day introductory process to aria health.

Interview Questions

• where do I see myself in the future   1 Answer