Ariba Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ariba Customer Support Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 3 interviews; A prescreen phone interview that's conducted by HR. A few days later I then had a face to face 2 person panel style interview with HR. About a week later from that I got called back for another round of interviews. This time I was set to be interviewed by 3 separate people; Team lead, Team manager, Ops manager. All the interviews went very well. I kept in contact with the original HR person that I had a phone interview with. All his email replies were very prompt but he stated he would keep updated on the job offer. I was kept in limbo for some time. I was never sent an email afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were surprised by something and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ariba

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2007.

Interview

It was quick. They knew what they wanted and I had what they wanted. It turned out great for me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary. Pretty Standard Questions...   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were considerate of any negotiations. However, they didn't have any room to go higher in payment.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ariba.

Interview

All interviews I took part at this company, including the initial one, were of the Competency Based Interviews. Expect to have many requests for examples of different situations in previous jobs.
    There are usually two or three people from leadership doing the initial phase interview and most times, a second interview is scheduled so medium management can speak to you when the first phase goes well.
    There are as many different styles and demeanor of people as there are people interviewing you. Each person has their own style and the interviews seem very professional but not too formal.

Interview Questions

• There were no "trick questions" in my case. Everything was done very properly.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ariba in September 2010.

Interview

The interview really wasn't difficult. I was contacted by a recruiter and we chatted on the phone for a little bit before setting up an appointment with several team leaders. They were all very young, nice - forgive me for saying this - and easy to impress, which is really a good thing. I think the best thing about the interviewers (including the recruiter) was that they seemed to be sincere and relaxed. During the interview I didn't feel any pressure coming from them. Overall, I met some really nice people and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty generic. Nothing expected.   Answer Question

Dead end position