Ariba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ariba Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ariba.

Interview

The entire interview process took a week. Had multiple rounds of technical rounds.Interview questions was simple and easy. Got offer letter today. Questions were on Ariba architecture, customizations, integration, migration and java

Interview Questions

• Questions were on Ariba architecture, customizations, integration, migration and java   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was just like any other interview. They asked basic questions like pros and cons of yourself, give a time when you had to deal with a hard problem, etc. I did feel a little dressed up since they are allowed to dress in business casual including jeans.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a difficult task that was presented to you?   Answer Question

Customer Excellence Executive Interview

Interview

The internal recruiter was great to work with, very friendly and responsive through the interview process. Interviews were done over the phone with both the hiring manager and employees currently in the position.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with Ariba product in your current or previous roles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was broken down into sections for about a little over an hour and a half almost 2 hours. I Interviewed w/ multiple team leads three in total.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy, most of the interviewers I spoke with were nice and optimistic, however, not really clear on what they were looking for. First call lasted 1/2 hour, 2nd & 3rd lasted a bit longer, about an a hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with the Ariba Solution?   1 Answer

Procurement Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was laid back. Most questions were based on the experiences I had on my resume. It was not a very difficult interview. The questions outside the ones based on my resume were very generic interview questions that could be asked for any job. Having a lot to say about the experiences listed on your resume will go a long way.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a certain experience helped you become a stronger leader.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ariba.

Interview

After onsite interview, next day I got an email from HR that you did very well and passed. After a week I got a call that we are looking for another candidate.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

One phone call with hiring manager followed by on site interview with a panel of: program managers, QA, development managers and product managers.
    The recruiter was very responsive, followed up with feedback after every step, and asked for feedback about the process, the team, and professional match.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was a basic interview. First there was a phone interview and then an in-person interview with 2 team leads from different departments. The team leads were very friendly and made the process very comfortable. After the interview you are given a tour around the whole building.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 out of 4 internet browsers.
      What does it mean to trouble shoot?
      How have you dealt with a difficult customer in the past?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ariba (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I contacted one of the recruiter at Ariba and got a reply back saying they have a opening. They sent two set of programing question out of which I need to answer one. Questions - 1. Remove comments from JSON files 2. How to find if two graphs are connected and what's the shortest distance between given two nodes. Next round was a telephonic and was pretty good. Asked me about project and question on core Java libraries. HashMap, Hashtable, multithreading etc. Next round they called me at onsite and I had four rounds. Here the are the list of questions - 1. Implement single linkedList, Implement iterator methods hashNext and next. Design a dashboard system to show sales data, Design a database schema for University ( students, courses, professors etc ), write a program to give the first non repeating character. Few more questions on Java.

Interview Questions

• I was not prepared for SQLs and asked quite a few questions on SQL joins.   Answer Question