Aricent Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

Long drawn out interview process. HR struggled to coordinate schedules. Multiple calls and emails just to a time set up with the hiring manger. HR is mostly temps is typically unfamiliar with the job other than what is written on the requisition.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on specific skills sets as required by the company they were trying to place me at.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Germantown, MD) in November 2009.

Interview

Very long and cumbersome process. can not make it until you have some inside contacts. Every body focuses and asks different questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No option for negotiation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in September 2011.

Interview

Aptitude round : it includes logical ability , c ( ptrs almost), data str

gd : just to test your capability of involving in a grp

tech iv : questions on c, ds, ccn, and ur branch related topics ll be asked

hr iv : chances of getting selected ll be 90% if yo clear previous rounds, .... hr ll be easy (don tak it for granted)

Interview Questions

• if you are hired , for how many days yo ll stay   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2010.

Good

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical MCQ test
    GD

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

Interview

Skills Test in one of three languages - C, C++ or Java. Selected candidates go on for 1:1 interview. It was a basic interview with combined technical and HR questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

Interview

The first appointment with a therapist. During the intake interview, the therapist will ask numerous questions in order to understand the factors that may affect the client’s presenting problem. NASSCOM & NDML, in consultation with the industry have evolved background check procedures, standardized the format in which the results may be recorded in NSR. Only such entities that are agreeable to follow these standards are empanelled by NDML. EBC will have to ensure that the quality of background check is not compromised. EBC will record the results of background check in NSR. Subscriber companies authorised by the registered professional can, thus, view the verified profile of such professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself ?   Answer Question
    • other questions related to analytical, business case, c++, behavioral, mba, difficult, accounting   Answer Question