Aricent Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

3.2

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

One written test, after that two technical and HR interview and all done, they congrats me.
    After one week they again called and told me for one manager round and said it will not be technical. But the interview was complete technical. After one week they did all the salary discussion, send me the salary structures and commited for the joining date. All was done from there side and they told me to resign as well. But i am still waiting for the offer letter. though HR did not even pick my call and reply to my emails. worst experience ever.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Total 3 rounds :
    1st : Telephonic - Asked basic javascript questions
    2nd : Technical F2F - Practical examples via coding
    3rd : Managerial F2F - overall personality
    then HR round - Expectations and package

Interview Questions

• How to write javascript code based on browsers   1 Answer

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, first one is introduction round where they were only checking your communication skills. The selection rate in this round was very less approx. 3 out of 60.
    Then there was a technical interview where they were asking high-level networking questions CCNA level. I was rejected in this round as the questions are very tough. If shortlisted in this round then there was an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Firstly they asked basic questions like diff b/w LAN, WAN, MAN?
      & then the level of questions gets very tough, can't even memorize these questions.   1 Answer

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round is introducing yourself it is to check your communication skills and that is followed by HR interview only good communication skills are required nothing else 200+ people came for the interview only 8 went to the next round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The first round was telephonic, followed by a F2F with the project director and finally HR round.
    The HR said I'd get the offer letter by next day which I didn't. When I called her to ask about the status, I was given lame excuses. I gave up after a week as there's no point in following up with a so called CMMI level 5 company where there's no set policies and zero respect for someone's time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly straight forward. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Nice interviewer. People were nice and question were related to the job. Linux device driver majorly kernel threads and kernel synchronization mechanism. Process synchronization and basic C questions. Interrupts sorting of an array.

Java Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round Written which has some basic question from ORM and Abstract class and Interfaces, such as if hibernate session is thread safe or not and some basic programming question regarding inheritance, they also included question of bitwise operators

Interview Questions

• There were two sections
      1. Subjective i.e to write the program, I got set 2 which has the question to write custom Stack class   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Simple and Transparent . With one written test follwed by two technical round of interviews.
    Written -> C programs and BST Algo
    Technical round -> simple question on multithreading and NSOperation Queues

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was good. Written test had a couple of moderately difficult programming problems. Whereas, P.I revolved around my previous work and some logical questions.

Overall it was a good experience.

However, after the confirmation of my selection, H.R team took around 3 weeks to give me a formal offer letter. This is totally unprofessional attitude.

And due to this reckless behavior of the H.R team, I declined the offer. I would suggest Aricent, Gurgaon to improve on this front.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Time: 11:00 AM
    Interview conducted 5:00PM
    Interview duration : 5 minutes because, the lady had to leave for home & she was already too late therefore did formality of conducting interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me some thing about yourself   1 Answer
    • 2. In test suit if same set of test cases pass sometime & fail sometime without any proper logic . In short random behavior. What can be the possible reason ?   1 Answer