Aricent Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written test, technical round,HR round
    Written test format is Amcat exam pattern.
    Techinal round based on interviewer software language skills.
    Hr round mainly to judge communication and interviee marks verification.
    In techinal round mainly they judge your program skills and logical skills, they may ask write simple programs , and basic engineering concepts.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Process was Good, HR was very helpful in scheduling the interview.
    Overall it was a very bad experience which I ever had in my professional carrier. I really doesn't know the reason why I was not called for further rounds.

ASIC Verification Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

first appeared written test, then face to face interview. Interview was easy. They asked expected standard questions only. they asked to write Verilog programs. basic questions from digital, system verilog.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

They shortlisted profiles from naukri.com and called for interview. Initially there was a written test in which they gave a java program.

Java program

Create a system in java to monitor local and remote file directories. the system will continuously monitor the folders and capture the information of files then it will store these information in database and move the files to other folder. the system must be written in such a way that it will be able to adapt new protocol changes.

They asked us to write above program on paper :)
    i couldn't write the program because it is not feasible to write complete program on paper. i just explained my design and approach as well as Java classes with explanation.
    Later they took my interview and asked me that your approach is good but you should have written complete program on paper instead of approach and all.
    I asked him to provide me system and i can write complete program in it.

Interview Questions

• Features of java 8 ?
      Java collections ?
      some tricky programs on array ?
      Database queries ?
      String class etc.
      Java Stream API
      Answer Question

Java Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round Written which has some basic question from ORM and Abstract class and Interfaces, such as if hibernate session is thread safe or not and some basic programming question regarding inheritance, they also included question of bitwise operators

Interview Questions

• There were two sections
      1. Subjective i.e to write the program, I got set 2 which has the question to write custom Stack class
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process Basically consists of 3 rounds.
    1st round is Online TEST conducted by CHUZ. The test consists of Verbal,quants ,logical ,Technical Apt(Ece stream ) it depends on your stream. And finally Coding if u solve 1 also it's Fyn. These test will take into consideration in ur HR if u clear technical..But don't worry if u go to HR u are 99.99 %in.
    Coming to TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    They concentrate on ur resume....Data structures and Explain perfect knowledge on ur Project . General Basics on OS,C language.
    HR is a formality. Speak confident Don't be tensed.This is the longest interview I have ever had
    .It's almost 1hr nearly .

All the best for ur interview...They offer Internship first for six months .And then Offer

Senior Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

This is a skype video interactive call from USA. It is about all technical and scheduled for 3 hours.
    three members from different location in USA were taken interview, each for 45 minutes and the entire interview process is about basics in VLSI, technical experience, projects worked on

Interview Questions

• What are the preliminary checks before starting physical design implementation, after getting the netlist from synthesis team?   1 Answer

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Had telephonic rounds and a face to face discussion. They offered me a position in the end and later they changed the decision and was skeptical about it. Very poor management I felt from their side.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to digital design, based on projects from your CV and verification languages, methodologies. Questions were basic ones and there were a few scenario based questions too.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 technical, 1 Manager and 1 Hr round.
    Basic Android questions about activity, Service, Broadcast Receiver and Services. And Java basic questions like OOPS concept, thread questions, Data Structure question like Map, List etc.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Time: 11:00 AM
    Interview conducted 5:00PM
    Interview duration : 5 minutes because, the lady had to leave for home & she was already too late therefore did formality of conducting interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me some thing about yourself   1 Answer
    • 2. In test suit if same set of test cases pass sometime & fail sometime without any proper logic . In short random behavior. What can be the possible reason ?   1 Answer