Aricent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2018

1. Featured Interview

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Classic questions on sv ovm uvm and few on projects. Verfication concpets and other details.
    Questions on ethernet, processor concepts, PCIe controller, USB, SATA etc
    Questions on SV OVM UVM specman C, C++

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
      2. Write the method for strcpy
      3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment interview and the first round was a written test that included aptitude and some basic C programming questions. Second round was a group discussion. You just need to be fluent and assertive with your points. Just don't stay quiet. The third round was a face to face interview. This was for one hour and they will grill you with programming questions and it was in C for me.

Interview Questions

• I was not very good at my syntaxes in the face to face interview when I was asked to write code. They gave me another chance because of my logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The interview was basically a C Aptitude test followed by a technical and an HR round. The Technical round concentrated on concepts in OS, C and DS. The HR round was a stress based round where the HR was asking questions to check if one fits the team.

Interview Questions

• Code for insert/delete/search on a DLL   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Senior Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview, manager interview, HR interview and other general process. Depends on the project there may be a client interview as well. No other major process involved here.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Redmond, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called through a recruiter and the process was quite fast. Got a face to face interview with a manager in Aricent. He was unbelievable in his attitude, I would never want to work with a person like that ever!

Interview Questions

• Delegates, Singletons, overloading, overriding, sql joins   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aricent in June 2013.

Interview

technical questions for 45 minutes followed by a managerial or behaviourial round. It took an entier day for the total procedure.two people were there in the technical round where as the behaviourial round was taken by 1 hirirng manager.It was pretty good experience compare to any other interview from my past. Got selected and offer was made on the same day. accepted as I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• can we have static methods in an abstract class?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

Negotiation

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!