Aricent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Classic questions on sv ovm uvm and few on projects. Verfication concpets and other details.
    Questions on ethernet, processor concepts, PCIe controller, USB, SATA etc
    Questions on SV OVM UVM specman C, C++

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aricent (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through C2S Technologies for this position. After many impromptu phone calls, (By the way, every person i talked to had heavy Indian accents and i had a lot of difficulty understanding what they were saying. I had to ask them to repeat nearly every other sentence) they first set me up for an online automated video interview through RIVS.com. I was asked 4 basic questions about myself while being recorded through my webcam. The questions were timed, you have about 30 seconds from the time you see the question to the time they start recording your response. There was about a week window for me to take this interview in my own time. Next, they set up a telephone technical interview using Coder pad. The person asked what language i would like to use and had some starter code available. They then had me write some algorithms to accomplish operations on string objects while explaining my thought process. I missunderstood what was wanted from the last question and could not quite understand when the interviewer was trying to tell me what he meant die to the heavy accent. I would have like for the questions to have been written out for clarity.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Redmond, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called through a recruiter and the process was quite fast. Got a face to face interview with a manager in Aricent. He was unbelievable in his attitude, I would never want to work with a person like that ever!

Interview Questions

• Delegates, Singletons, overloading, overriding, sql joins   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

2 technical rounds ( with C/C++ data structure + Domain Knowledge )
     + 1 management round ( Domain Knowledge )
     + 1 HR round ( Salary Negotiations )
    If you clear technical rounds & management round then HR is just a formality. So technical knowledge is the key to cracking interview

Interview Questions

• C, C++, OS, LTE, 2G, 3G, Wimax,   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
      2. Write the method for strcpy
      3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.
      Answer Question

Senior Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview, manager interview, HR interview and other general process. Depends on the project there may be a client interview as well. No other major process involved here.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Three part interview process, phone interview, in office and final phone interview. First there was a screening interview process by HR recruiter. Second phase was a pre determined 30 minute limit phone interview by Sales VP. Third phase was in office interview that was followed up with final phone interview conducted by Sales VP and Sales Director.

Interview Questions

• Achievement background questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

Negotiation

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

too quick, no due diligence man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man a an it do i will be at this place of business on time

Lead ASIC DV Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2013.

Interview

Telephonic technical round included discussion on
    DV concepts, methodologies, protocols, past projects worked on,
    project delivery schedules
    DV concepts: testbench archtectures, DuT details, verification technique adopted, signoff criteria
    DV methodology: UVM/OVM concepts, constructs, phasing