Aricent Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Madurai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was overall very easy. The HR person wanted to know how exactly I was fit for the job as I had different interests. Even after considerable convincing, he stuck to his theory and rejected me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Selection via CV through HR, the Cv was submitted via employee refferal. The person was known in HR which forwarded the CV. The post i applied was for an Intern. Non paid intern

Interview Questions

• Only info about the college my branch the marks and my personal interests   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Introduction Round-- Asked not to speak about the technical skills, and give a brief introduction. Hobbies, strengths, and why do u want to join company. what is different in u. Also checked the accent.

95% of people including me were rejected after that.

Interview Questions

• No questions of such sort were asked. But asked to tell about my role model for 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got call from Company. Scheduled a day for interview. it was 1:1 interview. Discussed technical on telecom basics, ss7, SIP & other VOIP protocols, Sun Solaris and personal details.
    He asked me for salary i am currently getting. He took it with his manager that he it perfect in technical skills. Technical was not that tough. I was getting X at that time, they could offer me max X-1. So things got stuck there.

Interview Questions

• What is Niquist criteria for a voice call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The post for which I was giving interview included Soft Skills round, Technical and then HR round. I got rejected in the first round because HCL and Aricent have no-coaching policy between them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

four rounds each starting from voice and accent, then technical round 1 , technical round 2 , three, four , five , six , seven , ......................