Aricent Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Network Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

i applied online and got call from aricent for interview then
interview was done first round was basic intro and comm skills nothing tough
but the second round was very tough the person asked about osi model in so detail
i was thinking all the time answering it then he started with protcols
switchng stp most famous was to know everyting about it as i already knew it thought it will be easy but that was tough as well then routing protocols again deep ospf and eigrp and all was extremely tough again
got call from them i had cleared the round discussed salary i got what i wanted but then i thought i had asked too low they could offer me much better

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing much

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Introduction Round-- Asked not to speak about the technical skills, and give a brief introduction. Hobbies, strengths, and why do u want to join company. what is different in u. Also checked the accent.

95% of people including me were rejected after that.

Interview Questions

• No questions of such sort were asked. But asked to tell about my role model for 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

four rounds each starting from voice and accent, then technical round 1 , technical round 2 , three, four , five , six , seven , ......................

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was communicated about one project and I didnt receive any feedback for 15 days. Got another call for interview over phone and then letter was issued.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation was entertained. Relocation amount was very low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Selection via CV through HR, the Cv was submitted via employee refferal. The person was known in HR which forwarded the CV. The post i applied was for an Intern. Non paid intern

Interview Questions

• Only info about the college my branch the marks and my personal interests   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

There was a huge number of applicants and overall process took several hours. They basically have 4 Major rounds - The Voice & Accent Round, the Technical Round, The Blue Badge Round ( Technical Round taken by Client Company telephonically) and Manager Round. I went in at 9AM and everything completed just before midnight.

Interview Questions

• A lot of focus is on your Communication, Vocabulary and Intonation. Also, they give a heads-up before hand and ask you about whether you are okay with Night Shifts and Weekend Shifts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 round of Interviews. 1st was the Voice and Accent, where they check the pronunciation as it is a TAC. 2nd was the Technical round and the 3rd one was the Manager Round.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Group Discussion
    Aptitude test
    Face to Face Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The post for which I was giving interview included Soft Skills round, Technical and then HR round. I got rejected in the first round because HCL and Aricent have no-coaching policy between them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got call from Company. Scheduled a day for interview. it was 1:1 interview. Discussed technical on telecom basics, ss7, SIP & other VOIP protocols, Sun Solaris and personal details.
    He asked me for salary i am currently getting. He took it with his manager that he it perfect in technical skills. Technical was not that tough. I was getting X at that time, they could offer me max X-1. So things got stuck there.

Interview Questions

• What is Niquist criteria for a voice call?   1 Answer