Aricent Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

3.1

182 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round Written which has some basic question from ORM and Abstract class and Interfaces, such as if hibernate session is thread safe or not and some basic programming question regarding inheritance, they also included question of bitwise operators

Interview Questions

• There were two sections
      1. Subjective i.e to write the program, I got set 2 which has the question to write custom Stack class   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

Interview

Simple and Transparent . With one written test follwed by two technical round of interviews.
    Written -> C programs and BST Algo
    Technical round -> simple question on multithreading and NSOperation Queues

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Time: 11:00 AM
    Interview conducted 5:00PM
    Interview duration : 5 minutes because, the lady had to leave for home & she was already too late therefore did formality of conducting interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me some thing about yourself   1 Answer
    • 2. In test suit if same set of test cases pass sometime & fail sometime without any proper logic . In short random behavior. What can be the possible reason ?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Written Test(Aptitude+Technical+Coding Question) of half an hour. After test, we were told if we got selected then we will be getting call. Technical Questions was basically on Database-triggers, queries. Practice all of them.

Interview Questions

• 10 questions were asked containing questions on simple aptitude & technical. 1 more question to write a code.   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had my interview on 30th august, 2016 at aricent , Gurgaon campus.
    the interviw had 3 rounds.
    First round was the VA round wherein the HR told us to give a general intro. This was the major elimination round. (p.s - Communication skills are their major concern as it is a MNC)
    Second was the technical round by the Technical leader. It was quite tough a, both basic as well as tricky questions networking were asked. prepare top 100 Questions on Networking and CCNA.
    Last round was the managerial round With the director Head of the company.
    It was just basic Hr type and a few Technical questions too.
    I was told that the last round results will be declared in a week. Still waiting for it

Associate Network Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1.First round was the verbal and accent round.
    2.Technical round
    3.managerial round
    I cleared my first round after that technical was also clear and managerial round went average .then the hr asked me to leave for the day so idk if they are going to call me or not .

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

One round of telephonic interview with technical questions and managerial discussion followed by second round f2f with director and technical managers. Telephonic round was simple but was on point. The f2f round was stupid enough with senior managers with no idea what to ask and no technical knowledge with outdated skills. Seems no one was interested in taking interviews. There was no one to receive and provide security clearance on arriving and had to wait for more than 45 minutes at the reception. No feedback provided or the decision conveyed even after 15 days. Such a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Architectural understanding and concepts of mobile applications.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The candidate has to pass through three rounds of interview: Technical Writing test, Technical round and Hr round .Writing round includes English Grammar, Editing and instructions like how to withdraw cash from Atm

Interview Questions

• Question was asked on English Grammar, editing and proof -reading,   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Selection via CV through HR, the Cv was submitted via employee refferal. The person was known in HR which forwarded the CV. The post i applied was for an Intern. Non paid intern

Interview Questions

• Only info about the college my branch the marks and my personal interests   Answer Question

SDE-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

OFF Campus Process
    Online test-includes 30 apti mcqs and 2 coding questions
    This was based on Quantitative aptitude. There were questions based on profit and loss like given SP and profit find CP, averages, HCF LCM, finding unit digits etc. This was an easy section just be through with all the formulas. But don’t spend too much time on one question otherwise you are gonna miss some questions.

Interview Questions

• Detect loop in a linked list
      next smallest palindromic number after k   Answer Question