Aricent Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

Negotiation

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 technical, 1 Manager and 1 Hr round.
    Basic Android questions about activity, Service, Broadcast Receiver and Services. And Java basic questions like OOPS concept, thread questions, Data Structure question like Map, List etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds.
    Took one complete day at their office.
    2 Tech + One final telephonic.
    Easy Questions.
    Main intent was to observe the candidate's hold on the language basics. No puzzles were asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call letter from the company HR and was invited to attend their recruitment drive on a Saturday. There were a lot of candidates, so it took almost all day to finally get an interview. F2F first round - basic Java questions. Telephonic second round - Java/J2EE questions. Telephonic HR round - salary discussion. The overall process spanned three days.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why doesn't Java support multiple inheritance?
      2. Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
      3. Difference between finally and finalize.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Candidate with 3yrs exp for Java developer role.

2 rounds of technical interview.

Salary discussion through telephonic.

Interview process took 1 day. With in 15 days shared the offer letter. Try to negotiate, min 40% to 60% hike can be expected.

Interview Questions

• Covered Core Java, J2EE, Design concepts, Network protocols , internet working, DBMS SQL queries.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

3 interviews -- telephonic, video conference and face to face. complete prior work ex related discussion , followed by strong specification queries and then programming

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

It was ok. Not tough. They asked about average c datastructure programs. I have already described the main thing. This was main parts of interview which I had done around more than 3 years ago.
    I only remember these things only.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 telephone interviews(may be client also), 1 skype(client's), almost everything normal. There will be very formally preferred initial round from Aricent. and rest of rounds will take by client. So here client impression matters than the what impression you create in initial round. Just being sure will lead to cross this.

Interview Questions

• More about your experience and technical things about java technology and telecom domain related questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

there is total 4 round of interview. Out of which 2 are pure technical with Technical lead. Remaining 2 are managerial round in which they just checked your attitude, soft skill, client interaction etc...

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was good.
    It was mostly client oriented.
    Client took my f2f interview.

1st round was telephoninc. it was more basic.
    After that 2 rounds were there from client.
    They were average.

Overall interview process was good.
    After that HR round was there that was simple.

Hiring process is mostly client basis.
    If you cleared the client interview then you are through.