Aricent Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

Negotiation

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

One written test, after that two technical and HR interview and all done, they congrats me.
    After one week they again called and told me for one manager round and said it will not be technical. But the interview was complete technical. After one week they did all the salary discussion, send me the salary structures and commited for the joining date. All was done from there side and they told me to resign as well. But i am still waiting for the offer letter. though HR did not even pick my call and reply to my emails. worst experience ever.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Quite Easy in term of Interview process. Job Location was Gurgaon so They scheduled a telephonic round. After that They have scheduled one more round with director. Their Response was very quick. They have announced the result very quickly. HR Person was very responsive.

Interview Questions

• Core Java Basic Question as I have expertise in Java Developer.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

They shortlisted profiles from naukri.com and called for interview. Initially there was a written test in which they gave a java program.

Java program

Create a system in java to monitor local and remote file directories. the system will continuously monitor the folders and capture the information of files then it will store these information in database and move the files to other folder. the system must be written in such a way that it will be able to adapt new protocol changes.

They asked us to write above program on paper :)
    i couldn't write the program because it is not feasible to write complete program on paper. i just explained my design and approach as well as Java classes with explanation.
    Later they took my interview and asked me that your approach is good but you should have written complete program on paper instead of approach and all.
    I asked him to provide me system and i can write complete program in it.

Interview Questions

• Features of java 8 ?
      Java collections ?
      some tricky programs on array ?
      Database queries ?
      String class etc.
      Java Stream API   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple and Transparent . With one written test follwed by two technical round of interviews.
    Written -> C programs and BST Algo
    Technical round -> simple question on multithreading and NSOperation Queues

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 technical, 1 Manager and 1 Hr round.
    Basic Android questions about activity, Service, Broadcast Receiver and Services. And Java basic questions like OOPS concept, thread questions, Data Structure question like Map, List etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds.
    Took one complete day at their office.
    2 Tech + One final telephonic.
    Easy Questions.
    Main intent was to observe the candidate's hold on the language basics. No puzzles were asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call letter from the company HR and was invited to attend their recruitment drive on a Saturday. There were a lot of candidates, so it took almost all day to finally get an interview. F2F first round - basic Java questions. Telephonic second round - Java/J2EE questions. Telephonic HR round - salary discussion. The overall process spanned three days.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why doesn't Java support multiple inheritance?
      2. Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
      3. Difference between finally and finalize.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Candidate with 3yrs exp for Java developer role.

2 rounds of technical interview.

Salary discussion through telephonic.

Interview process took 1 day. With in 15 days shared the offer letter. Try to negotiate, min 40% to 60% hike can be expected.

Interview Questions

• Covered Core Java, J2EE, Design concepts, Network protocols , internet working, DBMS SQL queries.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

3 interviews -- telephonic, video conference and face to face. complete prior work ex related discussion , followed by strong specification queries and then programming