Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

3.1

296 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
    2. Write the method for strcpy
    3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The interview was basically a C Aptitude test followed by a technical and an HR round. The Technical round concentrated on concepts in OS, C and DS. The HR round was a stress based round where the HR was asking questions to check if one fits the team.

Interview Questions

• Code for insert/delete/search on a DLL   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment interview and the first round was a written test that included aptitude and some basic C programming questions. Second round was a group discussion. You just need to be fluent and assertive with your points. Just don't stay quiet. The third round was a face to face interview. This was for one hour and they will grill you with programming questions and it was in C for me.

Interview Questions

• I was not very good at my syntaxes in the face to face interview when I was asked to write code. They gave me another chance because of my logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

the overall interview took for 2 days
    day 1
    --Online test
    Day 2.
    --Technical Interview
    they will ask for all the Basic questions on DS,DBMS,OPPS
    --HR Interview
    Normal question like Why Aricent , place of posting

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Since,it was a campus placement interview, I had 3 rounds, Aptitude, Technical and HR. Technical questions were from basic electronics and C,data structure. Technical interview focused on final year project details and basics. More questions from state diagram and design of a system. HR round was more about career growth.

Interview Questions

• My overall learning curve in the undergraduate degree.
      What is your aspiration to join Aricent.
      How you can contribute to growth of Organization.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for Aricent through Employee Referral. I got the call letter within 3 days.Every year Aricent conducts freshers drive at SJB Institute of Engineering and Technology. First of all, there was an online test of 90 minutes which consisted of 5 sections, Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Programming, Computer Science and verbal English. After taking the online test they generally notify about the result on next day through the mail. In the interview round, questions were mostly from Data Structure,C and C++

Interview Questions

• Linked List, Stacks, Queues, Computer Networking related topics like OSI layer,TCP/IP layer, IPV4,IPV6, Operating System topics like Semaphore, Thrashing, Scheduling   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I have applied for Aricent through online. There were three rounds of interview process. Ist round was written test. It was containing some mcq's question from basics of C, Network, O.S, D.S, SQL, English, Logical Reasoning and Aptitude.
    Second round was technical round . it was quite easy interviewer asked about my project and some basic questions from C and Java . He was frank and motivative. Third round was H.R round it was also very easy . she asked some basic questions introduce yourself, family details, which technology you are much comfertable.

Interview Questions

• Explain your project? , what is <include> in C language and can we use something else instead of <> this angular bracket?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Pune City (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was online aptitude test + technical test.second round was Skype interview and final round is HR interview.Mostly they offer you PAN India location so you need to be ready to relocate.