Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.1

270 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
    2. Write the method for strcpy
    3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment interview and the first round was a written test that included aptitude and some basic C programming questions. Second round was a group discussion. You just need to be fluent and assertive with your points. Just don't stay quiet. The third round was a face to face interview. This was for one hour and they will grill you with programming questions and it was in C for me.

Interview Questions

• I was not very good at my syntaxes in the face to face interview when I was asked to write code. They gave me another chance because of my logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1.One online written exam for about 1hr 30min.
    2.Then one Face to Face technical on the second day.
    3.Then HR round on the same day.

but there time management is poor. Candidates may have to wait for there the result or next round for whole day.

Interview Questions

• In online exam questions on apti,coding,all subject related(DBMS,Algo,DS,OS),verbal.
      In technical any thing they ask about sub,projects,etc.
      In HR , ques on company,personal detail, communication,etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

The first round is an online test followed by technical and HR interviews respectively.
    Online test contains a bit of everything, i.e., quantitative (very easy), logical (good questions, requires some time), Code analysis, C (esp. file handling), basic DS (Linked lists, stacks, queues, trees), SQL/DBMS and a little digital electronics as well. The cut-off is overall and not sectional so you'll be fine even if you are not great at each one of these.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview round was of average difficulty, if you are good with C/C++/Java and have decent knowledge of other CS subject (CN/OS/DBMS), you should be fine. The HR round is a formality.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Aricent (Madurai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was pathetic, they have some waste un knowlegable technical HR they Screwed my interview.They are asking very silly idiotic question like how was big boss in the technical interview round and judged my tecnical skill.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

An online written test was conducted with no sectional cut-off. This round was an elimination round. 162 candidates were selected from 1100(approx). The online test was conducted by chuz.in and consisted of 8 sections namely:-
    For CS/IT:-
    1. Query Writing
    2. Programming
    3. Programming (Data Structure)
    4. Quantitative Aptitude
    5. Verbal Ability
    6. Technical Aptitude
    7. Logical Reasoning
    8. Code Analysis
    For ETC/EEE/E&I:-
    1. Digital Design
    2. Programming
    3. Programming (Data Structure)
    4. Quantitative Aptitude
    5. Verbal Ability
    6. Technical Aptitude
    7. Logical Reasoning
    8. Code Analysis
    9.Microprocessor
    All the sections were MCQ except the last section. In the last section, re-arrangement of code and fill in the blanks with conditions were present. The duration was 90 minutes. Don't try to shuffle the questions unnecessarily. Moving to another question took 3-4 seconds. TIP: Attempt the question as you encounter it. Don't leave it for the last.
    Technical questions were from Java, C, OS, and CN.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview, overall a number of questions were asked such as:-
      reverse a linked list, reverse the string, count the number of set bits, print Fibonacci series, detection of loop in a linked list, paging, difference between process and thread, basic architecture of a computer, encryption takes place in which layer, sort an array consisting of 0s and 1s, syntax of fopen, what does it return on success, how to free memory, difference between free and delete, multithreading, life cycle of a bug, when test cases will be introduced in waterfall model, why ipv6 was introduced, is char a[] = "Rahul"; valid or not, functions of socket programming, project.
      In HR round, they discussed family background, yourself preferred job locations and a brief description of the project.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First, there was a test of about 90 min total 8 sections including quant, verbal, English, cs, etc.Level of difficulty is medium. After clearing this round shortlisted candidate need to appear for technical interview lasting about 1 hour after this hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (Madurai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my college.
    Round 1: There were Aptitude,Technical Aptitude and verbal.
    Along with that there 2 additional programming questions.
    Round 2:Technical Interview
    They focused more on Data Structures.All the core subjects were asked.
    Round 3:HR Interview
    It was General.
    They asked Family Background,why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• They asked programs on Pointers, Sorting and Data Structures.   Answer Question