Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
    2. Write the method for strcpy
    3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment interview and the first round was a written test that included aptitude and some basic C programming questions. Second round was a group discussion. You just need to be fluent and assertive with your points. Just don't stay quiet. The third round was a face to face interview. This was for one hour and they will grill you with programming questions and it was in C for me.

Interview Questions

• I was not very good at my syntaxes in the face to face interview when I was asked to write code. They gave me another chance because of my logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process Basically consists of 3 rounds.
    1st round is Online TEST conducted by CHUZ. The test consists of Verbal,quants ,logical ,Technical Apt(Ece stream ) it depends on your stream. And finally Coding if u solve 1 also it's Fyn. These test will take into consideration in ur HR if u clear technical..But don't worry if u go to HR u are 99.99 %in.
    Coming to TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    They concentrate on ur resume....Data structures and Explain perfect knowledge on ur Project . General Basics on OS,C language.
    HR is a formality. Speak confident Don't be tensed.This is the longest interview I have ever had
    .It's almost 1hr nearly .

All the best for ur interview...They offer Internship first for six months .And then Offer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Interview took place at college. There was an initial Aptitude test based on AMCAT. Followed by a technical and HR round. The technical interview was average with questions like bubble sort, reverse a string, describe project etc. and the HR interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string   1 Answer
    • Describe your project. What Normalization had you used?   1 Answer

The offer letter came 1 year 2 months later after the interview. Initially had went to company. There was online training too based on NPTEL in July but offer letter came in December end. The HR kept deluding that it'd come next month, this month, that date and so on.
    Not trustworthy.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First there was a written test which was conducted by AMCAT. They will take around 4 hrs to declare the result of that. then you have next rounds on the next day, so if you clear the test get ready for the next rounds.
    On the next day first there was a technical interview. It all depends on your luck and the interviewer about what he is going to ask. My technical round lasted for about 1.5 hrs, There were questions based on C, algorithms, data structure and all the subjects that you have studied during your graduation.
     Then if you clear the technical round there will be HR round which is just normal chit chat, The HR will ask you about the preferred location and that's it.
    Now just wait for the joining which will take around 3 to 6 months if you are lucky enough.

Interview Questions

• They will ask everything from your past experience to every subject you have studied during your graduation whether it is relative to your job profile or not. It all depends on your interviewer   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Interview was for two days. First day it was written aptitude and technical
    Second round was GD
    Followed by two rounds of technical interview and a HR round

More was on basics of what is learnt in college

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round of online interview with basic aptitude,c data structures
    Second round of Group discussion on various general topics
    Third round of technical interview which consisted of data structures ,OS,networking.
    Final round of HR interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pondi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Pondi (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds.First round was apti which was conducted by amcat,followed by technical round where it was face to face, and final hr round is just a name sake....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep this company offer as a backup... try another company and dont wait till you get joining letter..