Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement: There were in total 2 interviews. The first interview was technical: They asked questions mostly from Data Structures and general Programming. They also asked from networking and SQL. The level of the questions was fair. It was for 40-45 mins. Second interview was Hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    TCP/UDP, About projects you had done, string reversal etc

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first written test (AMCAT), then technical Interview, then HR interview.
    written test contain - aptitude, logical, English, programming and electronic questions also for ECE students.
    For Ece student they also ask some electronics question.

Interview Questions

• basic questions of c/data structure, telecommunication, mobile communication, 2G, 3G, 4G
      For Ece student they also ask some electronics question.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement:
    There were in total 2 interviews.
    Second interview was Hr interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine size of a variable without using sizeof?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview took place at Amity, Noida. It was for 2016 batch. The criteria was 70% in the current degree. We had to sit in the interviews directly. They took 1 or more Technical rounds but there was only one HR round.

Interview Questions

• Swap two numbers without temp variable. 2. Without the use of mathematical operators.   1 Answer
    • Different layers of OSI and TCP model.(as the company is involved in networking)   1 Answer
    • Where does retransmission of packets take place? ( tell the layer)   1 Answer
    • Difference between multitasking and multiprogramming.   1 Answer
    • WAP in C which does not compile in C++.
      WAP in C which does not run in C++
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an on-campus placement. The interview process consisted of two rounds:

1.) Technical Round (~45 minutes interview)
    Questions ranging from Algorithms, Data Structures, O/S and Computer Networks (Overall average difficulty level)

2.) HR Round (~10 minutes)
    General Questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Linked List as a Queue
      2.) Implement QuickSort, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was direct technical interview and then HR,but it was only for students above 70% in b.tech. The questions were basic but the interview went long.They asked questions on DS,OOPS,DBMS,OS,networking and Projects.The interviewer was very patient and helpful.It made the process much more easier.

Interview Questions

• program for reversing a string .DS,OOPS,DBMS,OS,networking and Projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. Interview was pretty easy. In campus hiring if youn meet a cut off, then there won 't be aptitude test. There was one technical round and one HR round. In technical round they almost covered all the subjects of CSE, questions will be asked about our projects or internships, minor puzzles etc.

Application

Interview

2 interview rounds. 1 tech and 1 hr. IN technical interview basic questions from c and data structures and operating system. Some questions from networking and computer architecture. the hr round was just formality and asked basic personal details

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was good. I got through by campus selection and the criteria to appear was above 70% and no back logs .
    It started with a technical round. Where they asked question from c++, Computer networks, DBMS, Communication etc.You need to know the basic knowledge of subjects to crack any technical round

Interview Questions

• Wirte a program of link list to insert a word at the begning of the queue ?
      illustrate circular queue

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

The interview process had 4 rounds (Fresher - Campus interview)
    1. Written exam - Aptitude, Reasoning, C programming.
    2. Group discussion - On a specific topic, hints provided.
    3. One-on-one interview - On C programming, Operating system, Data structure, Networking.
    4. HR interview - General discussion about college activities.

Interview Questions

• Write a C program to open & read from a file.   1 Answer