Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.1

270 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They hire on-campus for either development or testing profile.
The placement process begins with first round - online test - basic questions of Aptitude, Reasoning, computer Programming etc.
 After you clear the first round, next round is technical interview. It can go upto 1 hour, and they ask all types of questions from NETWORKING, OS, DS and puzzles.
After this, the final round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles are definitely asked, but the puzzles are common ones which can be easily found on the internet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

basic data structures were asked, basic software engineering a, basic operating system and computer networks , you will be given simply programs to write on to paper and then explain it to them, interviewer will ask you to tell meaning of each line of code you have written

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It all started with a Written test. Once the written test is cleared we went with group discussion and the technical interview rounds. Technical interview was mainly focused on the data structure questions of trees and linked list. Before the technical interview a long form was provided which has many details. After all the rounds we were asked to left and after 2 weeks around I received a confirm mail of selection in Aricent.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was more on the data structure-- trees and linked list   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent in July 2017.

Interview

First round : verbal , quantitative,logical , Technical (OS, DBMS, DS)
    second round : programming (2 simple programs) 1 Ds program 3 query
    Third round : technical interview
    Fourth round : HR

No elimination in first round
    I wrote two round exams at a same time

Interview Questions

• very difficult to understand problem statement , time is not sufficient   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Madurai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round had many sections such as aptitude,quants,logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, java basics, Then there were two programming questions,data structure coding and sql queries.160 were selected.Then there was technical interview. The duration depends on the panel. It varies from 15 minutes to 2 hours. out of 160, 40 were selected for hr. Of these 30 were placed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

first round was written test with simple Aptitude, Reasoning, English, C, OS, CN and DB questions. One of the sections would be related to your engineering branch. After that 3 more round of GD , technical and HR round.
    In GD they will basically check your communication skills.
    In HR they will ask you questions keeping you in different situations.

Interview Questions

• Explain linked list.
      Remove element from linked list.
      Sorting algos.
      Static variables in C, recursion, bitwise operators, storage classes.
      TCP/IP layer and OSI model   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process Basically consists of 3 rounds.
    1st round is Online TEST conducted by CHUZ. The test consists of Verbal,quants ,logical ,Technical Apt(Ece stream ) it depends on your stream. And finally Coding if u solve 1 also it's Fyn. These test will take into consideration in ur HR if u clear technical..But don't worry if u go to HR u are 99.99 %in.
    Coming to TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    They concentrate on ur resume....Data structures and Explain perfect knowledge on ur Project . General Basics on OS,C language.
    HR is a formality. Speak confident Don't be tensed.This is the longest interview I have ever had
    .It's almost 1hr nearly .

All the best for ur interview...They offer Internship first for six months .And then Offer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Interview took place at college. There was an initial Aptitude test based on AMCAT. Followed by a technical and HR round. The technical interview was average with questions like bubble sort, reverse a string, describe project etc. and the HR interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string   1 Answer
    • Describe your project. What Normalization had you used?   1 Answer

The offer letter came 1 year 2 months later after the interview. Initially had went to company. There was online training too based on NPTEL in July but offer letter came in December end. The HR kept deluding that it'd come next month, this month, that date and so on.
    Not trustworthy.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First there was a written test which was conducted by AMCAT. They will take around 4 hrs to declare the result of that. then you have next rounds on the next day, so if you clear the test get ready for the next rounds.
    On the next day first there was a technical interview. It all depends on your luck and the interviewer about what he is going to ask. My technical round lasted for about 1.5 hrs, There were questions based on C, algorithms, data structure and all the subjects that you have studied during your graduation.
     Then if you clear the technical round there will be HR round which is just normal chit chat, The HR will ask you about the preferred location and that's it.
    Now just wait for the joining which will take around 3 to 6 months if you are lucky enough.

Interview Questions

• They will ask everything from your past experience to every subject you have studied during your graduation whether it is relative to your job profile or not. It all depends on your interviewer   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round of online interview with basic aptitude,c data structures
    Second round of Group discussion on various general topics
    Third round of technical interview which consisted of data structures ,OS,networking.
    Final round of HR interview