Aricent Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Technical Lead Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call from the company recruiter only, discussing about the interest and expected salary. First round was telephonic discussion which was technical round. The interview went for an hour, ranging from Android framework to Linux basics and lower level system architecture. Was able to answer most of the questions and was confident about it. But, after this round no response from HR. No replies on mails on the status.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview started with 2 rounds of technical discussion, with programming and networking concepts. After that they told one more round of client interview but that eventually did not happen. It seems I got rejected in 2nd round of c++ programming.

Interview Questions

• Stl library example in c++.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

Interview

I got the call from a staffing agency. The interview was not so difficult, they asked questions related to networking concepts, automation and scripting, linux and unix commands, they asked about current project and what is your role in the project. What technologies you are working etc etc..so we had 2 rounds of technical interview and then followed by HR intervew..

Interview Questions

• They asked one question related to TCP/IP which was bit tricky..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

keep looking for adds
    if you know some empeloyee he can upload ur cv
    HR will get back to you and schedule a intrview if ur cv is shortlisted

freshers are only hired through on campus and walkins

Interview Questions

• make sure you know basic c and linux and good knowlegde of telecom   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview is fortechnical lead role and the interview was on UMTSphysical layer,C,data structures.

Interview Questions

• Explain about UMTS transport channel format?   1 Answer
    • What is the serach algorithem to look for CRNTI,URNTI in in huge data base?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was a walk-in interview. The questinas primarily involved my work at centre for development of telematics akbar bhawan. The expectation in my opinion was a good know of programming languages-- well there were also testing for aptitude. There were 3 interviews in all.. and the whole process took one full day. so if you have 1-5 years of work, programming language mastery is primaily what look for.