Aricent Technical Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

2 technical rounds ( with C/C++ data structure + Domain Knowledge )
 + 1 management round ( Domain Knowledge )
 + 1 HR round ( Salary Negotiations )
If you clear technical rounds & management round then HR is just a formality. So technical knowledge is the key to cracking interview

Interview Questions

• C, C++, OS, LTE, 2G, 3G, Wimax,   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Classic questions on sv ovm uvm and few on projects. Verfication concpets and other details.
    Questions on ethernet, processor concepts, PCIe controller, USB, SATA etc
    Questions on SV OVM UVM specman C, C++

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aricent in July 2010.

Interview

The HR sounds very convincing when they schedule your interview and I was hired at a time when there was a lot going on in the company. So all the interviews were arranged soon enough and offer made the same week of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tech interview is pretty easy - they dont ask tough questiosn   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation allowed. They said they had already given me more than they could

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got call for a face to face interview. It was on project and technical details - in depth. last for about an hour and covered in depth knowledge of design and technologies used. Questions range from requirements till implementation. Process was smooth. A week later I got call from HR for salary negotiations and offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle lost messages due to runtime errors/exceptions. How do you enable web services over JMS etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much for negotiation because the band and salary are fixed

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Was ok ..two technical + 1 HR.Waste of time ...useless guys

Salary issue .they put me on hold..for more than 4 month now.these stupid HR dont know how to select resume,if they are not capable of paying average salary they should not call those candiate ..waste of time ..going for this company interview.Just ignore..even my friend job they put on hold.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call directly from Aricent, they had telephonic followed by Technical F2F.
    I got the offer but they offered little on my current salary, and they did not negotiate so I declined.

Overall the process was long, like 1.5 months they took to send the offer, and the offer was not up to the mark. Another thing is that they have 20% of their CTC as variable, on top of 3 months notice period.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on voip, sip, rtp, desiging a system, protocols, agile methodologies and various tools that we normally use on linux. Some questions were regarding bug management tools, sdlc process etc.
      How I handle the team, and work culture related questions were also asked.   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)).

Interview

You will have two rounds of interviews which is normal. They will ask you basics and sometimes you face difficult. But mostly regular questions only. It is very easy to clear Aricent. Fully telecom domain.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. There were 4 rounds in total and out of that 3 were technical rounds. Then it was followed by a managerial/HR round. They basically look for a person that has learning capability and to adapt to the customer/client requirements.

There were 10 people in total that I spoke to before I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• They focused on behavioral and technical questions.   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent in January 2012.

Interview

lots of technical rounds of interviews. good detailed knowledge of networking and programing skills. multiple interview rounds. all project roles and responsibilities are discussed . very very detailed interviw and selection process.

Interview Questions

• it was regarding pci bus, they expected detailed knowledge of the pci buss and protoclal   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Person should know all the DS concepts and good idea/ expertise in telecom domain. One should also know C and C++ concept.Person should know all the DS concepts and good idea/ expertise in telecom domain. One should also know C and C++ concept.Person should know all the DS concepts and good idea/ expertise in telecom domain. One should also know C and C++ concept.