Aricent Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aricent Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

3.4

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

There is 3 rounds of interview process
Interview process was good.
Written Round is based on AMCAT pattern.
They are asking easy question but it also depend on the HR.
1. written
2. Techincal
3. Hr

Interview Questions

• What is testing?
    Write the program for swap 2 numbes
    College projects
    Branch Subjects
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent in August 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very good, Interviewer was very friendly.If you don't know the answer then asked for a hint for that answer and they will give hint for the answer.

Interview Questions

• Asking questions from SDLC models (Waterfall model,Iterative models and all) and few programming questions were asked just for knowledge basis.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1st round was general aptitude and had questions from quant ,english,logicmc,and computer science basics,
    interview took place for an hour and had questions ranging from c,c++m , os, dbms, networks
    started with tell me about yourself and continued to project work and other such stuff.
    There was some code writing involved and primary focus was on c and c++. questions ranged from architecture to string reversal structures unions etc.

Interview Questions

• explaining architecture of computer as i studied it more than 2 years back.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Panipat (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 process took place
    1. Aptitude test: Programming and logical questions
    2. Group Discussion: To see how much you can contribute in the discussion
    3. Technical interview: To check you knowledge
    4. HR round

Interview Questions

• Bubble sort, Ques on Digital electronics, merge short program, Java script,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

their was a test of apptitude and technical ....then their was a group diss which was followed by 1 on 1 technical round with project manager

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Written Test Technical, Group Discussion, 1 round Technical Interview, HR Round

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are based on Data Structure and Networking, OSI Layers.   Answer Question

Engineer -Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

There was two interview held on the same day. first was about the technical skills that was a one to one interview. the interviewer comes in room checks your technical skills takes some kind of demonstration of the technologies and algorithms. second was the group interview in which the interviewer examine your personality and intelligence it was kind of a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• draw the diagram of public key encryption and tell me the message flow   1 Answer
    • i was asked to write a code in dot-net framework   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the times of interview i was a fresher in the industry. so i didn't negotiate the things more. because i wanted to learn more about the technology.

Engineer - Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1. Telephonic round - Technical
    2. Face to Face
    3. HR round (did not happen for me, I was straight away given offer by the HR)

Interview Questions

• None. Actually they grill you as per you CV. Just don't fool them with false technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not go through the HR round. Exception in my case because salary was negotiated with the HR earlier, then only then the HR scheduled my interview with the panel. They offered me a little less, but that was pretty OK with the kind of opportunity (to work with Aricent) I was getting.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a walkin.. all the questions are abt Voip tech

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had an other offer and i got 30 % hike

Engineer Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Online written round, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview

Negotiation

No Negotiation at Fresher Level