Arise Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arise

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Fully-behavioral. HR manager will have a phone interview with you, followed by face to face with HR head and hiring manager. All questions are easy and do very little to show you how horrible they treat you there as an employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate with HR and they work with finance to come-up with a final number.

Other Interview Reviews for Arise

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arise (Miramar, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Received a call to filter/screen skill level. From there, moved on to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. After about 45 minutes, the hiring manager stepped out and when she came back told me that others would be joining. This was unexpected and looked like lack of planning or maybe intentional to throw me off. I was called in for a second interview where I talked briefly with the hiring manager but then continued on with her manager. The interview went well but I was told that a third interview might be needed because another manager who needed to see me was not in the office. Now that IS poor planning. That third interview was not necessary and I received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to draw a process map on a whiteboard while answering other questions.   Answer Question

Received another offer from a much better company.