Arise Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arise

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arise.

Interview

In my first two interviews, all of the questions were reflective of my work history and technical questions based on the job description. Basically, if you didn't know about the space and job responsibilities they wouldn't move forward with your application.

It wasn't until the second round where the interview process went downhill. In the second round of interviews, I had verbal confirmation from the supervisor on the call that I was in the final series of interviews. However, when I tried to loop back with HR on setting up my interview/next steps, there was radio silence to set up that interview. When HR finally follow-up with me they had decided on another candidate. I had really high hopes for the job, but how HR handled this put a bad taste in my mouth.

If HR is reading this: I would highly recommend changing this process/how you communicate with candidates since this can negatively impact your company and how people recommend your services.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions reflecting the company and job description. Overall, the questions were extremely easy.   Answer Question