Aristocrat Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

I got the test link from mettl, there were two rounds first was aptitude and second was coding round where 6 que were there. after clearing both rounds i got a call for F2F Interview in Noida.
At Noida office there was first a written test purely on Advanced C++ concepts (templates,STL etc).
After waiting 1 hour I was called for Technical interview. there were 2 Technical and an HR round.
After 5 days i got a mail that I was Selected..:)

Interview Questions

• They Asked everything in C++, but mainly Focused on Virtual Functions, Virtual constructors, Destructors ,Operator overloading, diffrence b/w deep copy and shallow copy give an example,Templates ,smart pointers, STL.. They asked me 3 coding questions and a birthday finding puzzle as well.
    delete every alternate node in a linked list.
    questions related to Game Theory, Game Engines, Design Patterns.
    Asked to draw class diagram for some design patterns.
    how vectors, maps, unordered_maps are implemented internally.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was fun :) Questions from C/C++,DS and OS not so tough or easy just have a clear idea about basic concept and you are almost done.

Interview Questions