Aristocrat Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Software Engineer

Aristocrat Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Round 1 was open Contest on Hackerearth on July17. Coding Questions on Binary Search, DP and Graphs.
Called for Interview in November:
1. Phone Call Interview: Concepts of C/C++ with DS, ALGO.
2. Onsite Objective Written Round: 25 questions 90 minutes: advanced C/C++ for Freshers.
3. Onsite Technical Round with Sr. Manager: C/C++, Logical, DS, ALGO, Personality test.
4. HR round: General Personality and Goals.

Interview Questions

• What is the use of static keyword assigned to a variable that is declared outside of all functions?   Answer Question
  • STL, Bitwise, Divide and Conquer, DP, Logical,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

I got the test link from mettl, there were two rounds first was aptitude and second was coding round where 6 que were there. after clearing both rounds i got a call for F2F Interview in Noida.
    At Noida office there was first a written test purely on Advanced C++ concepts (templates,STL etc).
    After waiting 1 hour I was called for Technical interview. there were 2 Technical and an HR round.
    After 5 days i got a mail that I was Selected..:)

Interview Questions

• They Asked everything in C++, but mainly Focused on Virtual Functions, Virtual constructors, Destructors ,Operator overloading, diffrence b/w deep copy and shallow copy give an example,Templates ,smart pointers, STL.. They asked me 3 coding questions and a birthday finding puzzle as well.
      delete every alternate node in a linked list.
      questions related to Game Theory, Game Engines, Design Patterns.
      Asked to draw class diagram for some design patterns.
      how vectors, maps, unordered_maps are implemented internally.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was fun :) Questions from C/C++,DS and OS not so tough or easy just have a clear idea about basic concept and you are almost done.

Negotiation