Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Aristocrat Technologies

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was in person, and I met with 4 people for an hour interview each. Each person has a technical part on the whiteboard and a few questions to see how you'd handled situations in the past.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly basic string manipulation and sorting type questions.   Answer Question

Director, Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2019.

Interview

Typical on[ line application process. Recruiter called and was responsive. Had follow up phone interview with hiring manager. All response to follow up and contact ceased at that point.

Interview Questions

• Asked for brief summary of my career and why I wanted to work for Aristocrat.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in March 2019.

Interview

I had (2) interviews from the Management team they asked basic question .
    How long have in been working in this current job?
    You must be able to obtain a Gaming license?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Company   1 Answer

Global Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2019.

Interview

The internal recruiter was great, she facilitated all the interviews and accommodations in a timely manner keeping me informed at all times . I had phone interview, zoom interview and finally face to face.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience; problem solving, managerial style   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and told I was an excellent candidate for their Test Engineering position after applying with them. I asked them to visit my website which has among other things a picture of myself (I am a minority). A week goes by and I did not get any word back from them so I followed-up by email. They told me I was still being considered a candidate. Three weeks later I followed-up again at which point I was told I was no longer being considered a candidate. They did not give me any reason whatsoever. I am extremely qualified for the position based on my work experience and I have a Masters Degree in Computer Science but did not even receive a phone interview after they contacted me!

Senior Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2019.

Interview

They insist on video interviews rather than phone calls which is fine. Next were the in person interviews which seemed more like a formality then a real interview. No heavy hitting questions, just a quick review of my resume and time for questions from me. The offer came shortly after; however it was FAR under the minimum of my salary requirements range. I had discussed this range early in the process with the HR recruiter and she articulated it was shared with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was changed due to leaving the company and no one bothered to even tell me until I saw someone else's name on the offer letter. Needless to say I was not impressed with the lack of professionalism and the fact that this company wasted my time. Pretty shocking actually. Make sure you get you hammer home your salary requirements before taking vacation to fly out and interview or you will be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your experience mostly. Very few "HR" questions   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Very lazy and lengthy process , it took the entire day ..the process of selection was painfully..you r going to fill like leave the office even thought your interview went good and you are waiting for the feedback because they took 2-3 hours just to inform how your first round went.

There were 4 round , written , two technical and manager round .

In manager round the manager asked simple questions and in what project you are going to work and how...
    Yahh but at the time when your feeling happy that you got selected but noooo the HR will came ask you to leave for the day..even when the manager asked you how you are gonna commute or what project you are going to work.
    They are selecting people on basic of who can join immediately , they are not even sure what they want.
    Pathetic experience.

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I saw an open position for a manager role and sent my resume to the company recruiter that had contacted me via a major social site and was contacted the next day by the recruiter letter me know the hiring manager was highly impressed with my resume and could I come in the next day for an on-site interview.

I was unable to due to time constraints but went in for the on-site interview with 3 days of the call from the recruiter, but I was feeling pretty good about the process as they had wanted to get me in for an interview with great enthusiasm.

Upon arriving I was greeted by pleasant HR recruiter who took me to the interview room, and waited for 5-10 minutes as they could not locate the hiring manager.

Upon the hiring manager entering the room and noticing his non-verbal response to seeing I was an older applicant in my 50's (older than him) with his lackluster desire to shake my hand when I offered it and a grunt of a hello, I knew I would not being offered the position.

Next followed a painful 1 hour interview of following a scripted list off question, and me feeling I was pulling teeth trying to get information about the role. I felt I was the one leading the interview process due to the lack of interest I perceived they had for me.

I left feeling I had literally wasted 2 hours of my life, counting the traveling time. The funny thing was after I returned home, I looked through Glassdoors interview reviews and saw someone else had the same experience me.

To quote them "The consideration of me was over less 2 seconds of meeting the interviewers. I made the unforgivable mistake of being older. I could see it in their eyes, body language and tone of the questioning, that they had no interest in talking to me due to my age."

I think they summed up my experience pretty well!

But at the end of the day Aristocrat Technologies were the ones that lost out on loosing my 20 years of Software Development experience. Do I feel I could honestly advise someone in their late 40's to early 50's to apply here, with my hand on my heart no - but if you do I wish you all the best!

Interview Questions

• Were there hard or technical question asked of me?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was set up with a hiring manager through an agency. It took about one day to set up the interview which was for a 6 month contract position.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2018.

Interview

I did (2) Phone interviews and (1) face to face. Not to technical, most questions centered around gauging my experience. Last interview was to make sure my look fit the roll as it is a customer facing position. (NO face tattoos ; ) )