Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.8

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in January 2017.

Interview

Had a group interview which went very well very friendly staff so Im looking forward to starting was able to get in with Aerotek Staffing future goal is to get permanently and hopefully retire

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

I was brought in by one of their recruiters. After explaining the pieces of the job description I didn't fit, I was given a phone interview with 3 hiring managers in a conference call with a terrible connection. I was asked about my experience with my current company and the items I listed on my resume. I walked them through all my experience over the last 10 years, hitting on everything I've done. There was one specific language listed in the job description as a "must have experience" bullet point. I was very open with the recruiter about what my experience entailed, and she assured me that was just fine. Ten minutes into the interview I was asked about that experience, and before I even finished explaining all of it I was told abruptly I wasn't qualified and they couldn't get off the phone fast enough. They didn't even bother to inquire about any of my other experience, nor did they give me a chance to ask more about the company and other roles.

Either the recruiter was completely clueless or the hiring managers were not clear with talent acquisition about the candidate they were looking for. The interview was a complete waste of time for both me and the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Angular?   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (East Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The process was smooth and well organized and I met key leaders that would be part of my regular interactions. I also met other team members, who gave me good insights into the team I would be joining.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview

The interview was going well until the interviewer asked me why I left a job at an Indian Casino in Arizona. When I told her the tribe was an independent nation and did not pay their half of any Social Security Withholding Taxes. I thought about how this would affect me when I was older and decided to find employment off the reservation. She got very short and terminated the interview. I received an email soon, really soon, afterwards stating I did not meet their "qualifications"?!?!
    My opinion: Racist Interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a technical question, just reasons why I left various companies.   1 Answer

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

standing training interview process, phone, face to face, then a T4T with the training team. Overall the process lacked professionalism and focus on the training needs of the team. The last step was an open question forum with other trainers, who were more out to trick the applicant since they were new to the company as well.

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

First round would be a written exam accessing your technical and analytical skills. Once through, you would usually go through 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial followed by an HR round.

Graduate Program Graphic Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

It took a long time of back and forth and communication, but I was flown out to Las Vegas and we had a group interview. They made us do a presentation and interview separately, but there was a lot of group activity as well. I got the impression they weren't looking for someone overly qualified because their focused shifted once I explained what I could do and the places I've been.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Apart from HR group, where behavioral-based techniques were used, the proves was not very robust. The business leaders I interviewed with did not provide a realistic picture of the company. They were more interested in having a conversation than ensuring I was the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• HR asked for evidence of functional competency knowledge   1 Answer

Graphic Artist Interview

Interview

It went great, they fly me in and took me out to lunch.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

Had an HR phone screen, then a technical phone screen, then an on-site meeting with a few engineers and a few managers. There were a few general language questions about C++ and C#, some data structures and algorithms questions, and two design questions. It was similar to the type of interviews that you would expect in the software industry. They loosely follow the Microsoft template.

Interview Questions

• Q: Design a [insert type of game] game. Write the classes on the white board.   Answer Question