Aristocrat Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2007.

Interview

I was introduced by an agency representative and the introduction led to a phone interview. The phone interview led to a face to face interview with the hiring manger and a senior engineer which lasted about two hours. It was very detailed and they asked many detailed questions concerning my background. This led to another interview with the whole team. At this point I as offered and I had to go through a rather extensive background check and go through drug testing. I started about a month after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Several tough C++ and real time engineering questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round of interview was based on Java, spring, hibernate. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and helped me get away with the initial nervousness.
    The next round of interview was based on algo and DS where senior team member asked me solve problems and then he asked a few questions for the solutions provided by me. He also explained the project they are hiring for.
    After this round I got the feedback about my performance and I was sent for the HR round.
    I had a discussion with HR regarding notice period and package. She was very nice and friendly. She explained me about the work environment and asked about my ambitions.
    The overall experience of the interview process was excellent. The way I was treated at the office made me feel really good. The interviewers were very supporting.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief telephonic interview for 10 mins and then face to face interview at their premises.
    They asked about challenges faced in the project and how did you resolved.
    In the personal interview, they provided option to answer using white board and laptop. They were kind enough to explain the question again if there it was not clear. The interview room was quiet and large enough.

Interview Questions

• It has two part. First on the design capabilities and then questions on C++ internal.
      What are the challenges faced in your project?
      What is a diamond problem and how to resolve it?
      Some questions on UML class diagrams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

In my 8 yr career, this was the worst interview I faced in terms of the questions and the process. There was a written examination which I cleared and was then called for a F2F discussion. After asking mere 4 questions (in a span of 10 mins) out of which I answered 3 of them properly, I was asked to leave. From what it seemed, it was just an interview to show that the company is hiring without actually having any intention of hiring(This is my personal view). My advice to the management would be to respect the valuable time of a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Process seems to be simple but it isn't. They have a mind-set of torturing job-seekers by calling them on Saturdays, conducting written tests and delaying their results for a week or 2 weeks or may be, more than that. It's annoying. Followed by baseless technical discussions, don't know what happens afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Normal C++ and OOPS questions. Technical rounds are easy.
      But the thing is, your answers to such easy questions won't matter much as they don't expect you to answer all questions. All they concentrate on is, how to reject a person unwarranted.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1) Telephonic round
    2) c/c++ and DS(like link list ,tree ,sorting , STL, no graphs questions
    3) HR interview( reason to leave previous company
    overall process was easy.Try to negotiate for the package.Because late on hike % is very less

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies.

Interview

I had only one round of interview. It was a mix of technical and anlaytical. Though in technical the interviewer went deep into the concepts of C++. The analytical question was also of a good level.
    In C++ he covered almost all the basic OOPS concepts.
    The whole interview lasted for almost 1 hr 15 min. I didn't had any HR round and got the offer directly this one interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First it was telephonic intierview with basic concepts of oops and c#,sql wcf.Then there was a machine test to write a client application to fetch data using a wcf service.Then there were two technical f2f discussion followed by one discussion with manager and than in teh end there was discussion with HR on salary part.There was one last telephonic discusssion with US cleint.
    They released offer in 2 weeks.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview proces was an easy one with questions mostly on link list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. The HR says that you get various benefits and good developemtn opportunity while discussing the package. Don't Listen to them !!