Aristocrat Technologies Senior Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies Senior Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for HR telephone interview. It consisted of basic questions like salary requirements, skills, job requirements. Then I'd a telephonic with hiring manager. Questions were very simple. He asked me about my experience.A week later I went for an onsite interview. First interview was a panel interview consisting of 3 people. Questions were technical and mathematical. Most of them were related to C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. Please consider whole offer before accepting.

Other Interview Reviews for Aristocrat Technologies

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aristocrat Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

For automation.
    1st round written test based on selenium and qtp database and general testing question.
    2nd round to write some programs

after 2nd round they told me to wait for director round but after 2-3 hours HR told me to that concerned person has left so they will call me some other day. but they did not call me.

According to me its wastage of time. Aristocrat do not value the time of others.

Interview Questions

• QTP, Database Queries and manual testing questions.   1 Answer