Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was a complete joke. I interviewed with 1 woman and 2 gentelman (who were just recently promoted). They did not take the interview process seriously or professionally one bit and the young lady who also was interviewing seemed to be irritated by them. The interview lasted nearly an hour of ridiculous jokes and inappropriateness. They said they had to interview one more person and would let me know the following week. They never corresponded anything, and the online recruiter kept emailing me letting me know she would have an answer for me as soon as they made a decision, it has been well over 2 months and I still never heard anything. And they hired someone. They seem all nice and put together on the outside but some of their managers there are a joke. They need more professional people in there!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you felt like you just couldn't adult that day and how did you turn it around?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

They use a digital interview service, which is just terrible. You use the webcam on your computer to record the answers to their questions. You can see yourself in the screen, so it is pretty much like interviewing with a mirror. This process is incredibly impersonal and is not suitable for the hospitality industry. It is lazy and ineffective.

True Waldorf Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was surprisingly easy. I applied on a Sunday Morning, received a phone interview the same afternoon, was interviewed the following Tuesday and hired on Wednesday. I was surprised considering I had no hotel experience, but upon being hired I realized most staff did not. The interview process was a great way to meet the director of my department and the Resort Manager. I felt very welcome and excited to start.

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

visited the ground and talked with the hiring manager to decide if i was the right fit. Asked the basic interview questions and previous work experience. Took about 20 min to finish. about two weeks after got a letter in mail saying i did not get the job but then after that got a call saying that i got the job. All was good.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to help somebody?   Answer Question