Arizona Department of Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona Department of Education Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview, and then was scheduled for an in-person interview the following week. It was for a contract position. The on-site interview was with a panel of people like most government agency interviews, although this one was a little less formal. They moved really fast: I interviewed Tuesday, and received on offer by Thursday.

Grant Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply online & then with a manual application provided by them. Interview with 3 interviewors at one time. Questioning you & allowing your questions. Very friendly atmosphere and easy to answer questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education in June 2014.

Interview

Was recruited by vendor Learningmate. Interview process was a little tough. They asked me to do to whiteboard and diagram code. But, guess that weeds out poor performers. From first interview, had 2 more tech screens with only final interview at ADE. Took a long time from final interview to start date. Background check took a full week. Other than that, all was smooth

Interview Questions

• whiteboard. Fibonacci question on how to program -- ha ha always best to remember indexes. tough when you're at whiteboard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

a little with vendor, but overall not much. Got benefits -- 401k and medical type stuff. better benefits than previous vendor.

Interview

Phone, in-person

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed up by a second phone interview followed by 3 or 4 weeks of no word back. Was offerd the position and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do I see my skills and quilifications being skmething that would benefit this program.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Interview

I was sat at a table with the founder of the school the principal and a teacher. I was asked as they called them canned questions. I was asked how I handle discipline and behavior problems. I was also asked questions like what was my favorite movie and favorite book.

Interview Questions

• The question about my favorite book caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Educational Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

1 panel interview in which I was being interviewed by 5 people employed by the agency and all working in the same division and an additional 6th person who was their in a advisory capacity.

The interview last only one hour and everyone was very cordial and polite. I received a letter with a job offer approximately one month later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience in leading students in a classroom setting.   1 Answer

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

IT was long ago and I suspect it changes depending on the positions and hiring manager, Not much to say about it. Find a job elsewhere where you are valued as an employee. This is not the place to work.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring manager and project managers asked me questions in an office. They were mostly situational questions, except for one request to write a SQL query. Manager mostly sat in then left, leaving the PMs asking most of the questions. Nothing too stressful. Environment is very conservative; men wear ties at the interview (you should wear suit).

Interview Questions

• Given these two relational tables with these columns (spoken aloud), write a join statement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Worked with agency.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

My recruited sent me in "green" and I hadn't even seen a job description until the actual interview. The interview process was pleasant, I was actually very excited to start and looked forward to the challenge.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any real difficulties. It was pleasant and positive. Mostly about skill sets.   Answer Question

Initially it was a temp to perm position, after three months was supposed to switch. It didn't, in fact until I pushed it the entire 'promise' was dropped. Then the process was started and I decided that it just wasn't worth it.

Stayed on as a contractor until I'd had enough. Hated being in such a grumpy and frustrated mood every day because it was just that type of atmosphere.