Arizona Department of Revenue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Department of Revenue

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Revenue (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

It was somewhat strange as I sat before a panel of three managers and read the interview questions to myself while they all sat busily writing my answers. You are forcing me to write more than I have to say yet I am doing you a favor in completing this task and it is frustrating me.

Interview Questions

• They primarily asked me questions about how I work though I don't recall an exact one.   1 Answer

REVENUE AUDITOR Interview

Interview

I had an initial interview with a panel of managers and then a second interview wit additional managers. It was a very slow process, but applyjng for any job within the state of Arizona is drawn out and longer than necessary.

Interview Questions

• How do you conduct an audit?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Revenue (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process with just one supervisor. Walk in with the resume and was approached by the supervisor who puts me at ease. I feel the interview process was less than 10 -15 min with not too many challenge questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about how to manage difficult situations. Describe yourself in the most difficult situation. How to resolve co-workers conflicts?   Answer Question

Revenue Auditor I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Revenue (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Two supervisors and I sat in a small conference room. They asked me question & noted my answers. It took about 20 minutes, and it was a very positive experience

Interview Questions

• What would you say your strong points are   1 Answer
    • Why did I apply for this position?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Department of Revenue in June 2009.

Interview

It was typical structured interview.