Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Very awesome organization to interview with. They really want to get to know a lot about yourself and the people I interviewed with were very friendly. I highly recommend interviewing with the D-Backs if you get the chance. Their sales program is one of the best in the country.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were a leader and failed   Answer Question

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

They will have you spend your own money to fly across the country and interview (I spent $600 with flight and hotel) You interview with 20 other people who did the same thing, if your lucky they are hiring 4 people. Only about 3 people were actually from AZ. They have 22 year olds spend money they do not have just so they can feel like this is some valuable job. The gig pays 20k, give me a break.

Interview Questions

• If a movie was named after you what would it be called?   Answer Question