Arizona Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arizona Federal Credit Union

3.1

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

One phone interview from HR for basis data collect and one in office interview with accounting manager. Complete a online assessment, including 6 parts, accounting, excel, word, etc. It takes about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavior questions, your achievement, describe a difficult situation, how to deal with challenge, etc.   Answer Question

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview is formal and is based on specific interactions you had with other members/customers, or peers. You must have a specific example, including the situation, the actions you took, and what the end result was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a disgruntled member/customer.   Answer Question

Membership Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

First contacted by a recruiter over the phone then if you were selected to proceed you would be called in for a 1 on 1 interview with an HR manager. Once this was completed, you would then do an interview with a department lead or branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a specific time in which you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview for about 30 minutes then a 1:1 interviewed with director. The actual interview was extremely long and drawn out, questions had too much HR input. Received an offer about two hours later and started work about three weeks later.

Member Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume through jobing.com around noon. The same day in the evening I was called by a recruiter to do a short 15 minute interview to get to know me and my experience. After our conversation, she asked me to meet her and the branch manager that had the available position for a panel interview where they would be asking more behavioral style questions. I went to the interview and they wanted a lot of responses where you gave an example, what was your action, and what was the ending result. This lasted about an hour. Not even an hour later, I get a call from another recruiter offering me the position contingent to background (credit and criminal) and drug screening. The panel interview alone I would rate moderate to high level of difficulty. Be prepared to give a lot of examples! But very great experience they are all really nice! Less than 48 hours of me applying and getting the job was accomplished! Great experience

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something that you haven't felt comfortable with in previous roles.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you knew you or the company made a mistake and how you explained it to the customer.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had to build trust in such a short time.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when a policy changed and how you had to enforce it. How did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Generally they do negotiate pay but because I had previous experience of over 3 years. They offered me the max pay for the position with opportunity for advancement within 3 months of being in my role.

Member Services Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very professional experience done quickly. You were always informed on the status during process. Everyone was friendly and informative. There were a total of three interviews. One on phone two in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday and the very next day I received a phone call from a recruiter and asked if I could do a short phone interview with them, which I did. It took 15 minutes to complete. They called back within a couple of hours and asked if I can do an in-person interview with 2 recruiters at their operations location the following day, a Friday. I agreed and went to do the in-person interview the next day.

The in-person interview took an hour to complete. I would rate the difficulty of it on the more difficult side. A few questions I thought were easy but there are definitely some that made you think and really explore your past. After completing the interview, they asked me if I can do another interview, this time with the branch manager after leaving them and I agreed. After leaving the operations center, I immediately went to the branch where I applied to to interview with the manager. The interview took about 30 minutes to complete and a lot of the questions the manager asked were the same as what the recruiters asked.

To my surprise, about 3 hours later after leaving the branch, I received a phone call from a different recruiter offering me the position. This was by far the fastest hiring process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions about your experience and background. Asked a few situational questions and asked for specific examples of different situations you've been in and how you handled it and the outcome of it.

The difficult questions were "What makes you the better candidate for this position over all others?" and "How do you measure success?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I already knew what the minimum starting pay was and the recruiter offered me a much higher starting pay than I expected and I accepted. He said that depending on what experience you have will affect how much the starting pay will be. So if you know you have the experience to back up the position you applied for, absolutely ask for a higher pay.

MSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

This was an internal posting. There is a standardized question list which appears to have a set point value assigned to responses (although this wasn't disclosed to me). Ultimately, you aren't accepted for interview unless you fulfill specific requirements. After that, it seems to be about common sense. Don't be silly and don't ever answer anything with "I don't know" unless you add "but, I would find out by doing X, X and X"
    It was a nice experience and very positive. Good people.

Interview Questions

• Difficult (for me) but not unexpected.

Where do you expect to see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Your co-worker is giving out incorrect information, how do you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, folks, not at this level.

Teleservices Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I completed an online application, from there I received a phone interview, which than lead to an in person interview. During the in person interview, I interviewed with a recruitment specialist and the Teleservices Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough situation and how did you overcome it and if you didn't why didn't you?   Answer Question