Arizona State University Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Arizona State University Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone interview that went well. They were very nice. After about a week, I received a call for an in person interview. I met with two other business analyst and discussed the position and my skills. I then interviewed with two other business analyst and the business manager. All interviews went well and they were very nice. About a month later I received a call from ASU and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could chose to be an animal, which one would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. I asked for an amount and a day later they accepted my request.

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online, received an email one week later to schedule a phone interview which took place a few days later. Phone interview was a panel interview where I struggled to hear over their speaker phone. All participants were polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• Panel phone interview.

What are the challenges faces by a Business Analyst and what strengths do you have to meet those challenges.

What do you like best about the Agile method.

What is the difference between a functional and non functional requirement and give examples.

...

Mostly generic technical questions continued.

Ended interview early as I felt this position was not what I was looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

This is a public/private University that has a public hiring process which can take a while to complete. The background and fingerprinting process may take up to 3 months to complete as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • Do you consider yourself and individual contributor or team player?   Answer Question