Arizona State University Community Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Community Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.0

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Super simple, not much to it, they don't expect you to know everything because for the most part, you are a freshman when you are interviewing. The supervisors are very nice and are understanding of your experiences and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• A time you worked with a group in a stressful situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Entirely behavioral. Two current CA's and the CD (community director) interview you. They take turns asking questions. Your answers are rated on a 1-5 scale, I think. 5 means you'd hire based off that answer and 1 means you would absolutely not.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you showed leadership qualities   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Apply online with resume, cover letter, recommendations, etc.; receive email or phone call inviting an interview; interview on mass interview day with a panel of supervisors and current employees; two-part interview including 1:1 and group activity-based interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you incorporate and understand diversity in your role when building the community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, 30 mins long, some behavioral questions, and questions about how you would do on the job. If you look up the job description and ask help from your CA, you would do just fine.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

Before the interview, we turned in a resume with the application for the position. We first had a 1:1 interview with another Community Assistant and one of the Community Directors at ASU. And then we went into a group setting and the group was surrounded by a multitude of other Community Assistants and I was watched to see how well I interact with others in a group and that I take a leadership role as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you demonstrated your ability to help a friend with a personal problem.   Answer Question