Arizona State University Grader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arizona State University Grader Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they asked me to come in for an interview about a week later. It was extremely simple. We just went over some fit questions and then looked at my transcript to see what classes I could grade for. They told me I was accepted when the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you suspected a student of cheating?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arizona State University

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

I got a mail from the professor to meet him during his office hours. Interview depends on the professor. They test you on very basics knowledge in the subject. Please go prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• * When did you take this course?
      * Which textbook did you follow?
      * Whats your knowledge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

I have initially applied online after checking about the vacancies...
    After a few email conversations about my experience and availability, I was asked to attend a short screening in person, where I was asked about my experience with grading and was tested my knowledge on the concerned subject. A week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work as an online grader- what was your experience?
      And a few undergrad level subject related questions.   1 Answer

Grader Interview

Interview

I applied online on the Arizona State University job site. I waited a few days and then the call of the professor who was teaching the class at that time came. He interviewed me over the phone

Grader Interview

Interview

I applied online and contacted the professor in person. He told me about the job and requirement and also asked me about my background to make sure i am qualified.

Grader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe (South Africa)) in April 2016.

Interview

You just need to talk with you advisor if you quantify you will get this position. If you wanna to be the grader to the particular class, you need to speak with the professor let he/she talk to the advisor.

Interview Questions

• Did you want to be the grade for my class?   1 Answer